Amanda

Angelo Joe

She has both Parker and Alex not only wanting her but eating out of her hand. I think even Matt likes her a bit. I think this may backfire on her big time though because she appeared to be letting Alex get away with some stuff in bed last night.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The constant hair flipping, the annoying little girl whiney voice (not as bad as Daniele but close!), the shirt tugging (striped off the shoulder shirt she had on the other night on BBAD), the list goes on and on...she annoys me to no end, and I don't know how or why so many people think she's so danged attractive? When I constantly see her flipping her hair, and butt hanging out of everything she wears it so reminds me of Jen (BB8) and her unitard days!

Amanda reminds me of Janelle. Seriously. I think after this week, she'll know that the target is on her back. She seems like the type that will go all out to win.

Amanda's one of those females who's created a world of 'LOOK AT ME' based on being insecure about herself. She created her baby voice, constant preening (including hair strokes), whining, and needing verbal confirmation from others. There's nothing appealing about someone like that after five minutes in a room with them. Questionably nice ass or not.

The guys that were concerned there wouldn't be much 'skin' because of the

time of year can relax now.

Amanda and most of the others are offering tons of T&A

(The BB House is kinda like a cross between Hooters and The Penthouse)

seem like she most hated/disliked hg

The things this girl says and does just astound me.

* It's a womans job to pick up after her man (uh he is not really your man!)

* I think all men cheat and it's okay as long as I didn't know about it. (no all men do not cheat!)

* You aren't nice to me. I even put toothpaste on your toothbrush and get out your towel and you never say thank you to me. (maybe he doesn't want someone to be his mother)

* Touch my ass - doesn't it feel nice (not everyone there wants to feel your behind!)

I don't know but this girl seems so hungry for someone to love her and she just flaunts her body to anyone hoping they will pay attention to her. I want her to open her eyes to the real world in 2008!

JMO

* I think all men cheat and it's okay as long as I didn't know about it. (no all men do not cheat!)

Wow, more obvious than the fact that not all men cheat is the fact NO, it's NOT okay..whether you do or don't know about it.

It's got to be an act. No girl can be that dumb.

LOL! I would think the same thing Elle... that no girl can be that dumb... but alas I stand corrected. Amanda has proven me wrong. I think she missed out in the self-respect department when she was swimming through the gene-pool.

alex apparently sexually assault amanda last night

He sexually assaulted her? Those are strong words is this what she is saying?

OMG..this show is going to end alot sooner than we think and there might be a few lawsuits for CBS too...serves them right. What they got away with last season, maybe they'll pay for it this season.

she said he touch her against her wishes

and she went to dr and they ask her why she was pulling away so much

Let's see, we have women walking around have naked and a bunch of guys with over the top testerone levels. Now, I'm not saying that they should be touching anyone who doesn't want to be touched, but they are sleeping in the same beds too. None of the "soulmates" opposed to this. Maybe Neil did and that is why he left. Anyway, if I was oppossed to their little twists I would have walked out from the beginning.

I do believe they all knew what was coming (come on, the producers had to inform them about the twist).

Archived