Neil

Angelo Joe

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marie: OMG....Neils gone!!!! I deff. will be watching tonights BAD ! Some one posted it might be a family matter....I hope everything will be ok! God Bless.....

:pixiedust:

Did you have some insider info UVP. :lol: I'm sad to see him go... from what the others were saying he was funny and would have been nice to see him on the show.

Did you have some insider info UVP. I'm sad to see him go... from what the others were saying he was funny and would have been nice to see him on the show.

lol not yet. didnt make my rounds yet. what the hell happen that cause him to leave?

the bb rumour mill is talking

if the reason they are saying is true as to why he left

i think bb casting director should be fired

no need for his personal business to be out there like that

when if the proper step were taken in application processs he wouldnt been cast for bb in the first place

wont say out loud

i pm you it

Doing this couples theme left BB wide open to a major disruption on the show if someone had to leave. Sure left Joshua in one grand mess even if the reason was legitimate on Neil's part.

I'm surprised that none of the houseguests have been told why Neil had to leave.

We, the viewers and fans, are also left to wonder what in the world happened.

Wonder if House Calls will give any reason as to what happened?

Why did they bring someone back?? Has this ever happened, when an HG leaves and they brought someone back? I don't know or care why Neil left, I hope he's doing well. But to bring back Sharron? Why? Why not bring back Jacob? A guy for a guy.

the whole twist is flaw because none of couples were playing into soulmate idea.

only hg who i think believe it was allison

Why did they bring someone back?? Has this ever happened, when an HG leaves and they brought someone back? I don't know or care why Neil left, I hope he's doing well. But to bring back Sharron? Why? Why not bring back Jacob? A guy for a guy

joshuan chose her to be his partner

Why not bring back Jacob? A guy for a guy.

Apparently, Neil's partner Joshuah got to choose which evicted houseguest he prefered to have come back to be his partner, and he chose Sharon. From his pre-show interview, he did say that he was equally into guys and girls.

i kinda feel bad for her cause jen and ryan are completely laughing at her

Archived