Jacob

Angelo Joe

bb9_jacob_240.jpg

Biography

Jacob, 23

Single

Electrician

Dallas, GA

Jacob is an ex-Marine now working as an electrician. He has lived all over the world and attended elementary school in San Diego, California and Okinawa, Japan before moving to Maryland, then Jacksonville, North Carolina. He is single and trying to move on from his last relationship, although he still has feelings for the woman who was his childhood sweetheart.

He describes himself as funny, energetic and caring, and the accomplishment he is most proud of is graduating from Marine Corps boot camp.

His hobbies include wakeboarding, soccer and putting together model cars, and his favorite sports to watch are football and soccer. His favorite television show is "Monday Night Football" and his favorite movie is "The Rock."

Jacob has three tattoos. One is a symbol that his ex made and the other two are crosses. He is religious and a regular churchgoer.

His birth date is May 15, 1984.

i prediicting him being best at comps

that may bite him in the end

if he is zach i expect him to get far lol

let big mouths get knock out early

is that a cross around his neck?

i hope he is that the over religious hg this year

How did he get out of Ben's shack?? And he looks nothing like Christian or Ben's dad...

sorry...wrong show

is that a cross around his neck?

i hope he is that the over religious hg this year

correct lol

doom by ex

nothing else to say

1st Impression: What a cutie but, bible thumping cheater... can't stand a hypocrite. Then his dummy of a gf told everyone her ex is there... stuuuupid.

Archived