Allison

Angelo Joe

why the hell are they lying about being lesbian?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it just sort of came about (the lesbian thing) Allison and Sheila were yappin about Jen and Ryan bein a cpl and the Sheila said well here is a cpl for ya, let's say we are a cpl too, and about that time Joshua walked up and they sort of just put it out there to him, and he bought it, and now he thinks it is true and he told Sharon it was the biggest secret in the house, this is goofy playin y'all,lol

Also Allison tells everyone they are georgous, last nite Joshua was telling his dreams of being an actor and on a soap opera to Allison and she was totally playin that up and complimenting him big time, she knows how to flatter people in a way that they do not know she is totally kissing their asses. I am tellin ya this girl is a peice of work, and I see her workin it,lol, if she had an addiction, it is evident that that is why she latched onto Ryan so quick, she has issues

they couldnt let gay guy have all the fun

such party crashers

yep, pretty stupid, the reason Jen and Ryan are up is because they are a cpl, and have an unfair advantage in the game, that is what was stated at the nom ceremony, so to then say you are a cpl is not real bright. Of course if it really comes up the will just say they were BSing, this whole house is nutty,lol

you can only cry wolf so many times, they are on shaky ground any way

this gonna be like dave chapelle episode of when keeping it real goes bad

A few days ago James made a comment that he and Chelsia were really brother and sister...he had a good laugh about everyone's reactions...Chelsia got p*ssed about it and set them all straight. That completely blew right over...so I'm going to guess this lesbian joke will blow over too once it's revealed.

Right now...as far as I know...Josh is the only one's that they've told (?)...and he told Sharon. Maybe it's a test to see if Josh is a trustworthy ally. (trust Josh....laughable!!!)

I think their little 'joke' is going to be their downfall. Josh is not going to be laughing over it.

And all the others will pounce on that bit of info as a means to evict them. It was a really stupid thing to do.

They knew that Jen and Ryan were targeted for the simple reason that they were a couple.

Why they thought they could be a couple and not be targeted eludes me.

However, now that they've gone down that road I think they would be even stupider to try to come clean now.

That would only illustrate the fact that they've lied, sincerely and looking them straight in the eye, lied to several people.

I think they should ride the lie all the way to the end now. And STOP telling other people!! Although Josh will likely make sure the whole house knows in no time at all.

Pretty dumb move. So much for Allison's 'poker prowess.'

This isn't the move a poker princess would've made.

I can see it now. Josh will go nuts. You think he went off on Amanda??? That was nothing compared to what he will do when he finds out they deceived him... He isn't stable to begin with. :furious3:

Here's what/why they are pretending to be lesbians:

After the "reveal" of Jen/Ryan and the big group meeting where they all swore on the bible that there were no more "secret" couples (and a glass a wine... lol) Allison and Shelia were lounging on the sofa in the Bathroom chatting about the days events.

They were just being giggly girls and chatting and one of them (not sure which) made a joke about them really being lesbian lovers. The other one jumped on the story and they began to develop a back story... really just goofing off to pass the time.

Joshua walks in and sees them laughing and giggling and asks them what's up and Allison says, they have to share a secret with him. He was soooo shocked and sooo gullible about it that the girls just let him think it was true.

At some point they thought it was a good strategic move to let Joshua think he was the only one from the gay community in the house and that they would all watch each others back. However, now it's got to the point that it's not so much a funny story they told and they realize it's going to come out and that it looks more like a lie.

Pretty dumb move. So much for Allison's 'poker prowess.'

This isn't the move a poker princess would've made.

There's a reason she failed at this as a profession. :animated_rotfl:

That's because it is a lie, CeCi. Totally dumb on their part.

And, yep you're right joyami. It was only funny if, imo, theytold him immediately after that they were just playing around...

Now, it's going to bite them in the ass. However, Sharon/Joshua are already talking about needing to break them up because of their relationship so, Allison and Shelia might be doing the right thing by one of them winning HOH next week and then revealing to Joshua, Chelsia and now Sharon that they are indeed not lesbian lovers. If they reveal while they are HOH and then they don't put any of them on the block... AND, the tell it in just the right way... they may get away with it. But, that's A LOT of "if's."

Don't like her. She was sooooo stressed about keeping a secret. Bull. She was pissed because she thought Ryan could be 'the one' & the rug was pulled out from under her when she learned he was actually taken. Prolley bruised her ego a bit too, seeing as how she should be able to read people, I mean, she is a poker player. Can't wait to see her leave. Sooner rather than later please.

Archived