Alex

Angelo Joe

Seems strange that this thread has been sitting on page 2 for a few days now???!!! Anyways, he is really starting to get some bad editing by the BB folks. Is he reacting the Parker/Amanda "chemistry" thing badly? Yes, but, he's not some psycho stalker dude either... imo. Hope Parker leaves tonight so that both Alex & Amanda can get their minds back in the game.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely agree CeCiMom. While I wouldn't mind seeing Allison walk out the door, I do hope that Parker and Jen are evicted tonight. It is kind of hard to decide who is the best couple to leave the house.

My favorite couple is Alex and Amanda and I would like for them to be in the house past next week. They would have a better shot of staying in the house if Jen and Parker stayed ... BUT then you have Parker who is the "third" person in the Alex/Amanda couple.

If Alex and Amanda are going to reconnect and try to re-establish their relationship as a couple .... Parker is going to have to leave the house. That is the only way that Amanda is going to focus on Alex and what they need to do as a couple.

I kind of feel bad for the guy. He can't seem to articulate his position very well and comes off like an ass, but I understand what he was talking about when he was talking about Amanda's clothes.

But Amanda's behavior (including her fashion non-sense) completely effects Alex's position in the house. If Amanda is hated by all of the female HG's and two of the male HG's, the chances are HUGE that they will get nominated and evicted. Alex can be as nice as he can possibly be, but if your partner is loathed...you are evicted by association...unless you are Sharron, then BB will pull a string or two.

lol sharon got royal treatment

I don't see how it's any of his buisness what Amanda dresses like. What a control freak!

In the real world I agree with you but they are playing as partners and they both are a team and get evicted as a team.

this guy is a loser

i dont understand why he so in love with amanda when she time after time flirts and let parker touch on her

he must be a virgin

imho alex give males across america a bad name with his SIMPING

UVP, he's not seeing what we see. I don't think he knows Amanda and Parker are as "touchy feely" as they are.

I like Alex. I hope he does well. As far as Amanda goes, she does (and dresses) whatever way necessary to get the boys to like her, then her job is done. She moves on to the next boy. So for Alex, he sees what guys normally see when girls act the way Amanda has. She has referred to him as her "husband" in flirty ways, lays in bed half naked and makes google eyes with him. She knows he is into her and that's what she wants. That's what she wants from all of those boys, but she only wants 1 to react on it and that's Parker. I think Alex is just too inexperienced to see it. I think he really thought she like him the way he likes her. I also think the editing is making him seem like a crazy jealous person when really he's not (maybe the editor likes what she wears also) Maybe I am delusional...who knows..lol JMHO

The night everyone was naked in the HT, James and Amanda were talking about their flaws and Amanda stated that she has a problem trusting people. I think that she only allows people to get so close and then she backs away and starts building walls. I think she did this with Alex and if he stayed longer, I think she would do this with Parker as well.

I don't think that she does it intentionally, but I think that she has a lot of "daddy" issues and that it is very hard for her to trust people .... especially men.

this chick get more excuses than any hg ever

either its her dad or something else

i wont make excuses for her

the truth of matter is she is an attention whore and it has nothing to do with her daddy

I guess I can relate because I have my own "daddy" issues and I can see where she is coming from in a certain way. No one deals with things in exactly the same way, but my sister was a lot like Amanda for a long time. She has now grown up and matured, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't out for any attention she could get .... positive or negative.

I am not blind to Amanda's faults, especially in this game, but I don't think that she deserves everything she has received inside the house either. She does need to learn to keep her mouth shut, but the same could be said for most of the HG. The only difference is that Amanda is constantly being crucified for what she says and wears.

i cant win with you on this one lol

hey now UVP, I made excuses for Alex, not Amanda...get it straight....j/k

:animated_rotfl:

hope he catch the hints because he looking real bad on tv and she coming off as a player

I would completely agree in the real world too Cathy. But, like several have said already; he's playing a game with Amanda. As seen in the "big fight" with Amanda/Chelsia/Joshua the root of all the ill will towards Amanda is jealousy.

Alex isn't saying it very well but, it's the NEGATIVE attention that she's getting from dressing that way that is jeopardizing their position in the house. (Not, that I don't think for a second he's also the type of guy that doesn't want his "woman" dressing that way either though.)

Anyways, it seems like a moot point anyways... like she said. during the aftermath of the fight. she has already stopped dressing like that because Alex doesn't like it.

yeah, Alex is getting the bad end of the editing stick for sure, especially that night vision clip of him watching the spy wall. They showed the same clip like 5 times in less than a minute.

Tough situation for him I think, Amanda came off all flirty and in to him at the beginning and he is having to realize that she's maybe not as into him as he thought she was. He's acted like an ass about it several times... and if Amanda stays on everyones radar it could be bad for him. I think after the first few weeks all the hormones and sexual tension will ease up a little bit (HG will have better reasons to be at eachother's throats) and if Alex and Amanda can get to work gameplaying they could do well

i dont understand why he so in love with amanda when she time after time flirts and let parker touch on her

I think that boat has sailed. He was done with her a while ago. The fact that she has put a target on his back and that she is his partner is his only concern.

It amazes me how stupid some of these people are. They just don't get that a couple in this game is 1 not 2.

I'm not so sure that Alex only sees Amanda as his partner. I also don't see him as a player.........who else is he even trying to flirt with?.....CERTAINLY he is not like Matt............I think he may be the only real stand up guy, in the end.

As far as what happened with him and Amanda in bed, I totally blame HER and the producers........she was giving mixed signals and he acted on the ones that were positive to him............I don't believe there is one guy who wouldn't have tried something with his partner, being given the same signals.

I knd of feel sad for him :smitten:

Archived