Realplayer

DreamAngel

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems you are right Cat...

I just signed up through Morty's....only gave me the option of 14 day free trial...and then $14.99/month. CBS has superpass 3 month for $39.99....which also has the 14 day free included. Seems I'll be paying extra 5$ over the 3 month period...rather sucks...but not much I can do now. I know signing up through here benifits Morty's...so that's how I guess I can justify the extra expense.

Still looks like we get $10 of music downloads/ month again....so that's cool.

idk 39.99 is a bit much

So when do you all think that the feeds will be up and running? I am thinking that we will not get the live feeds until after Wednesday's episode. From the press relase that CBS issued today, it says that the first eviction will be shown on television on Wednesday, February 13 ... but it will not be a live eviction. The first live eviction will take place on Wednesday, February 20.

I am thinking that they will not open the live feeds until after the episode on Wednesday because it is very possible that the first couple has already exited the BB house.

Even if you end up with the $14.99 a month deal...

Sheesh... that's .50 a day...

just don't Super Size it at McDonalds and it'll be less calories to boot.

:animated_scratchchin: Wonders what they'll stick us with for FOTH this time ?????

can someone lend me 39.99?

I also just started with the 2 week free, but I know I will get the whole season, seems to me if Mortys gets something, then its worth it..also does anybody know how long this season lasts? when the last day is?

We're never really sure when the last day is, until closer to the day. I remember last year, we were uncertain about whether there would be another double eviction or something, to shorten the season.

I think that it would be great to have something like live birds on the FOTH. I've seen a link to a webcam in Africa, and the bird sounds and insect sounds are really soothing. It would be nice to have some sort of wildlife sounds.

I stayed on the live chat for quite a while a couple of days ago (with Real.com), trying to find out if there would be a discount code for BB. They told me there wouldn't be one. So, $39.99 it is, for the season.

Archived