Houseguests

gizzmotor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want an interesting cast this year not the same old i wanna be a actor model type

• 4 weeks later...

I saw Daniele and Dick on the Reality Channel. Kennedy is the host of the show -- It's the Reality Remix show. She talked about how BB is coming back early. She asked Daniele and Dick if they were slated to go on the show, and Dick said they might, but nothing was firmed up, yet. Kennedy asked them if they had tips about how to do well on the show. Daniele said that you should have a heart covered in cement, and you aren't there to make friends. Her father agreed, and said that no relationship made in the house is worth a half a million. (I'll bet Nick wishes he had gotten that memo!).

Dick tooted his own horn (as usual) and said that he was told before he went into the house that the staffers said that everyone tried to say they would be the next Will, but now they will try to be the next Evil Dick. Daniele claimed that every single behind-the-scenes person came up to her at the finale and told her that she should have won, instead of Dick.

• 3 weeks later...

ok this is starting to get exciting, and yes busy!!!! We dvr everything and don't usually watch anything live lol (Except for Thursday live BB shows, because often I want to keep up with the message boards, and don't want to be spoiled on who wins HOH)

If anyone follows Nashville Star, it has switched from USA Network to NBC this season. They are having auditions starting in February. I'm not sure yet when the shows will start airing, but I'm guessing there will be some overlap and I'll have to deal with that on as well :animated_scratchchin:

why is all i have to say

heres my 2 ideas. either 16 new ppl or

14 new & 2 old (Dick/Dani(4 ratings) o Chilltown match up like that

14 new & 2 celebs BB fans Anthony Clark & Neil Patrick Hattis

lol those my just out of the "fairy Tale" Book ideas lol :animated_rotfl:

lawd could these possible twist be any worst

Archived