Where's Morty?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 SwatCopsWife

SwatCopsWife

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

Hi Morty hope you feel better! Even though you don't know me I came across this site when recently diagnosed Lupus, and being home all the time in between Doc appt's this site keeps me sane! The people are great, and your sites amazing! So thanks for what you and your mods do, and speedy recovery!

#42 Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

He's doing ok, not home yet. But he's ok.

#43 TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:20 PM

Miss you Big M! Come back to us when you're able!

Thanks Jem and all the Mods for doing such a great job!

Bless All!
TV_Paige

#44 ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

Jem hopefully Morty will be back for BB10 for u have less gray hairs(after this season) lol

#45 Goddesss555

Goddesss555

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:23 PM

Just wanting to add my well wishes for Morty:) Thank you everyone that has stepped up and taken over while Morty is getting better. Like I said in another post I am new to the forum, but I have been going to this site for years. I know I am not the only one that appreciates all of the hard work put into keeping it going. Hopefully we will get to hear from Morty for BB10...if not I know we will still have a lot of wonderful people stepping up again!
~Jackie

#46 KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:50 PM

Uncle Morty is the best...

He is a very patient and understanding man!!!

#47 BORED

BORED

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 06:49 PM

Hang in there buddy, get well soon.. animated_wave.gif

#48 hockynutty

hockynutty

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:54 AM

I wish you Morty the best wishes and hope you get home soon biggrin.gif

#49 uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,717 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:43 AM

bb is not officially over until morty gives the last send off

#50 Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:31 PM

It sure would be great to hear from Morty!! I hope he's doing well and is here soon!!! Get well, Morty!

#51 Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:01 AM

Is Morty a false god that I worship?

I really miss his humorous recaps of the hamsters' daily living, and think he could just have had a field day with BB9.

Morty, just know you are appreciated and loved in a way that my husband may not be comfortable with... but he will need to deal with it.

Hope you are well, and come back. Maybe next season I will try to put some time into the live feed reviews to inject a sense or irony or awe that I feel are your trademark... while it might be a poor imitation, you know what they say about imitation being the sincerest form of flattery... but if nothing else, it would be great to have Morty Wednesdays (or any day of the week recaps). Just know that you are loved and missed and I for one would take Paragraph Thursdays or Sentence Sundays or even Word of the day Wednesdays. You name it, Morty. I cherish you from afar smile.gif

#52 Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:10 AM

Oh, and to others out there who love Morty's... money to help support the site always seems appreciated!
I try to send any amount I can afford, and do it though Paypal... maybe you can sell something on e-bay and share the proceeds with Morty.
The way I figure it, is that it costs me well over $30 dollars to go to a movie and get a coke, popcorn and a dog (and today we can even factor in gas costs from both the dog and the drive to the movie).
Morty's gives me three months of entertainment, and that is worth at least one movie night.
But share whatever you can .
Not sure it the mods would ever approve, but maybe it might be fun to have a Morty's White Elephant drive...we put up something we have in our homes for sale and share the proceeds with Morty's to keep the site up and running for BB10.... just a thought.
Mods? Would this be possible, doable? I have all kinds of old just I could put up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users