Where's Morty?

Jem

Is Morty a false god that I worship?

I really miss his humorous recaps of the hamsters' daily living, and think he could just have had a field day with BB9.

Morty, just know you are appreciated and loved in a way that my husband may not be comfortable with... but he will need to deal with it.

Hope you are well, and come back. Maybe next season I will try to put some time into the live feed reviews to inject a sense or irony or awe that I feel are your trademark... while it might be a poor imitation, you know what they say about imitation being the sincerest form of flattery... but if nothing else, it would be great to have Morty Wednesdays (or any day of the week recaps). Just know that you are loved and missed and I for one would take Paragraph Thursdays or Sentence Sundays or even Word of the day Wednesdays. You name it, Morty. I cherish you from afar :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and to others out there who love Morty's... money to help support the site always seems appreciated!

I try to send any amount I can afford, and do it though Paypal... maybe you can sell something on e-bay and share the proceeds with Morty.

The way I figure it, is that it costs me well over $30 dollars to go to a movie and get a coke, popcorn and a dog (and today we can even factor in gas costs from both the dog and the drive to the movie).

Morty's gives me three months of entertainment, and that is worth at least one movie night.

But share whatever you can .

Not sure it the mods would ever approve, but maybe it might be fun to have a Morty's White Elephant drive...we put up something we have in our homes for sale and share the proceeds with Morty's to keep the site up and running for BB10.... just a thought.

Mods? Would this be possible, doable? I have all kinds of old just I could put up.

Archived