July 14th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yvette is telling everyone that Janelle has Hair extentions like she noticed it when Mike actually noticed it earlier in the day and told Yvette. She's telling everyone that "the fake hair" is glued on.

Mike and April are talking about the HOH. According to April if she wins it she has no idea who she would put up. She asks Mike and he said he hasn't given it much thought either. Yay right.

Michael is talking to april about how bored he is getting today and the fact he has shaved his goatee off.

which is odd on 'his' blog today he said:

Okay......gonna ask for some proof......LOL How about shaving your goatee?!?!? LOL

I thought about it long and hard before I came in (didn't want to look "evil") but decided against it. I also thought about coming in with just a moustache, which would have been great. I

Jen, April, Kaysar, Beau and Michael are all out the back still smoking. All four feeds are still on them. They're putting me to sleep...

Talking about shaving and Jen's leg hairs.

howie has now come outside, apparently everyone else is playing a game with the coaster (why at least one feed is not on that i don't know)

michael is telling kaysar his chin looks like rock hudson, april jokes and says danny devito

topic changes to paint ball and eric has now joined them, beau says they should all play it when they get out

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar, Michael, Beau, Jennifer and April chatting at the smoking table.

Wow. After lots of explicit talk about Anal Sex, and April suggesting that that Beaus anus must be huge!

Mostly April discussing the most disturbing detailed version of things she has seen or done with her husband.

Classy.. April refers to Kaysar as 'Saddam' and suggests thats what she should call him now.

Kaysar who is already very unimpressed with the constant anal sex talk tells April.

"No, Dont call me that. Thats offensive. Thats like calling a German person Hitler"

April replies "Ok no. I would never do that"

April shares more disturbing things she has seen on the internet (drops url of bangedup.com) and vaginas smoking cigarettes.

Kaysar now 'humming' loudly as if to 'not hear' her.

[[im with you Kaysar]]

They are talking about who they are going to put up. They say it can't be Janelle because of the agreement from the surfboard. Eric is saying if they let him get HOH everyone sitting at the table is safe. Yvette, Sarah, Howie, Rachel, Maggie and April. Howie agrees to protect them as well. If Eric gets it he could put up Janelle

Yvette says she will go all out because her ass is on the chopping block.

Eric say they can't use a pawn as that would be too risky. Yvette says if Ashlea wasn't so selfish and helped Howie they would of won the POV. They asked if Howie would let her get it if he didn't get stuck or himself get it and said he would have "let someone else get it"...... Ashlea???? Vague answer...never said who

Still here just nothing interesting to report. After a late night snack everyone is getting ready for bed. Usually conversations start after lights out.

Most of them are actually going to bed early. Janelle, Ashlea and Kaysar are in the gold room talking.

All cams showing everyone sleeping.

Early night for us late night crew. See ya tomorrow!

Guest HermanoGrande

BACK and ready for some late night posting. Not sure if there is going to be much to report on tho because it seems like everyone is hitting the hay early tonight. Probably due to Live show tommorow. Everyone is off in bed sleeping and Ash, Jan, and Kaysar are the only ones up. All 3 are in the gold room. Ashlea and Janelle are laying in bed together whispering and laughing while Kaysar is praying. (12:10)

A to K: That was really cool

A: My mom loves my ex

J: Whats his name

A: Nicky

J: Ew i hate that name

A: my mom and dad love him. Actually they love both my exs.

J: *giggle*

J: Kaysar are you getting up at 5 to pray?

K: Yeah

A: I cant beleive your sleeping in just a sheet, dont you get cold?

K: No i dont like feeling constrained.

A: The best thing about living somewhere where its cold is in the winter is going to bed with a nice big blanket.

J: I like it in the 80's

A: If its hot out i can not go to sleep at all

K: Shhh we need to be quite

A: Switch the lights off

J: Thanks Kaysar. I must look like im pregnant. My stomach is sticking out so far.

A: This is the worst room because you can hear everything!

J: I hope they dont wake us up.

(looks as if they are actually gonig to sleep early tonight, this is pretty uneventfull and sad, lol)

Guest HermanoGrande

They really are all in bed. Its creepy!

I'll keep my feeds going so ill report if anything exciting happens but i think that its sleeping from here on out.

Quick side note: Does anyone else think April looks like a skinnier version of Lisa Kudro from friends? Its been freakin me out. And last night when Janelle had her hair wet and back from far away she looked a little like cameron diaz.

Anywayz, have a good night yall' and happy "feedin"

Guest Charoliney

I had April kept reminding of an actress. Yes - Lisa Kudrow.

April is like the skinner and shorter version of Lisa Kudrow with an old grandmother voice - :roll:

Not sure about Janelle tho.

Guest HermanoGrande

Still nothing. 1:10ish ashlea and kaysar briefly wake up and have some mumbled talk. Ends soon and both seem asleep. Howie up to go to the bathroom @ 1:14. Now he's looking at himself in the mirror (what's new?).

1:18 Howie eating a banana in the kitchen

Kaysar has been tossing and turning all night. This is the earliest I've ever seen him in bed.

1:23 Howie back in bed........

Guest Charoliney

Eric is up too in the kitchen. Not sure what's wrong with Howie. He walks back and fore the bathroom and his bed...