July 14th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

April is pissed Mike called out her chin implant to all America. Ha Ha Ha!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel is "flabbergasted" by Mike's attitude. "He's jealous because we give Howie more attention"

Rachel... Talking about the beds... I don't wanna sleep on a cot cause I have been sleeping in a bed for over a week...

Eric got his letters and pics from home

Guest angelich

Maggie's asking a lot of questions about the pictures (acting like she totally doesn't know Eric)

there's a blow up raft for sharing, peach iced tea

Eric has his wallet badge from work (I don't know what that is)

Eric's breaking out a beer :D

Energy drinks as well

Guest angelich

Ivette does not like James Taylor, Eric defends it because it's mellow music.

Ivette would want the best of Michael Jackson if she won HOH

Guest angelich

April, Sarah, Ivette and Eric are in the HOH room, April and Ivette are wondering how the BB people got into the HOH room to set it up.

FISH CAM

Yvette the suck butt told Eric that he really deserves it and will make his bed in the mornings!! OMG!

Guest angelich

4 cameras on Ivette and Eric... they are hugging and smothering their mics... can't hear what they are saying!!!

They are becoming really close cause "Cappy" is saying Ivette can come up whenever.

Group is talking about rice that I think Mike made... they think it's disgusting. All eating stuff from the counter.

(How does BB know if someone has eaten regular food when they are on a PB&J diet? And what are consequences?)

Guest angelich

lol ok... Mike says he's hitting up the hot tub, Maggie and Jen are walking around, James is in the yard, Jenn says she's surprised Mike isn't in the other one and everyone laughs.

Maggie and Jenn are talking about being short

Guest angelich

Ivette is blowing up the blow up raft, and then Rachel offers to blow it up a up or if there is another blow up thing. Now either James or Mike says to let the person with the most hot air blow it up.

April, Ivette and Rachel go outside.

Now I think it was James who made the comment, cause Mike is shown in the hot tub. There is no conversation about the comment made either.

(weird since it was mean, and they always talk when Mike is mean to them? scapegoat much?)

Guest angelich

Janelle and Kaysar playing chess on all cameras. Kaysar singing about where he should go next.

Jennifer summoned to the diary room