Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor.net Fantasy Team

Wow, I'm still in shock over Ozzy being eliminated! I checked the picks and NO ONE had Ozzy being voted out, so it's going to come down to most likely early pick bonus, and how many you got right in each category.

I looked back at the spoilers yesterday and only one sight apparently had ozzy going. I was surprised at the and went to their sight to check. I could not find their spoilers anywhere so could not see where or why they thought he would go. I wanted to see the reasoning so if anyone finds it, please let me know.

I think I saw it on Survivor sucks(see my above post). I'll go check now to see if I can find it.

update:

Okay, I did see on Sucks where someone thought Ozzy might be voted off, but the actual post I looked at came from survivor skills from poster TDB:

I posted this on SurvivorSucks, but I just have a feeling that Ozzy leaves this week.

Think about how the storyline has been going this season with Ozzy, Jason and Erik. Jason and Erik idolize Ozzy and Erik said in episode 1 that all he wanted to do was "beat Ozzy." That has been Jason and Erik's only storyline of the season and there has been much more emphasis on it in the past few episodes. So what if they both beat Ozzy? In the previews we have been shown that Cirie is targeting Ozzy and his idol. As someone else mentioned at SurvivorSucks, they had to prepare the audience for Rupert's boot in PI, so they may be doing the same with Ozzy. We are also told by the preview that Parvati is stuck between two alliances. My guess is that Parvati sides with Cirie, Alexis and Natalie (as we saw them talking in the preview together) and Jason (the guy who gives up immunity to distract Ozzy from playing the idol?) to vote out Ozzy. James, Amanda and Erik are left voting for Jason and are betrayed by Parvati.

So my guess for the next five episodes is:

Episode 10: Ozzy

Episode 11: Jason (per the latest TVGuide issue and picture of Jason)

Episode 12: Erik

Episode 13: James injured or removed from the game?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is getting their bonus points for cbs. I thought I did not get them last week but was questioning whether or not I should have...BUT, this week, I know I should have some, and I don't! THis has been going on since epi 8 and I never took the time to really look at it and question what was going on.

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way to correct it?

The one I know I have is Amanda finding the idol, but no points have been given for it.

I have been getting my bonus points -- they were not in there yet today when I checked for this week but it was still too early.

Okay, so in case I didn't announce it, JustaPlainJoe won top billing in Mortys Marvels as ultimate survivor. The top 10 were:

1. JustaPlainJoe 9850

2. Tupelo Honey 8750

3. Wolfrider 8145

4. Herkimer87716 8055

5. Chatterbox 7320

6. Sharonda_Rondi 7210

7. Survivorwatcher 6115

8. Yana 6015

9. Blonder 5570

10. kajero 4960

This was a really good season! We had a large group this season, and everyone did a great job of putting in their picks week after week.

Shar let me know when you start up for the next one and automaticaly add me if you can if not tell me and i will sign up. Any idea's when it starts , I can't remember.

I don't have a clue how the Fantasy game works. :animated_wave:

me either.. but with work i may have to leave for a couple of days and not be able to make my picks..

It's really easy and a lot of fun... Just remember that it's all guess work really and have fun with it, and it adds something to the Survivor viewing expirence...

Well so Ok it is easy. How do you play? :animated_scratchchin:

Sign in to follow this