Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor.net Fantasy Team

Sounds like we have a pretty good team going this season!!! YAY Morty's Marvels!!!

not realy cause they been around longer n ahead of us anyway . But be proud cause as one of the new teams we third in line of team post andtwo of the old fantasy league members respect us enough to join our cbs team

Everyone did well this week. Last I checked, we were #51 in overall tribes.

Sharon - We some how moved up one. We are now 50th!!!

I am glad you figured out how to make our name BIGGER. It is much easier to find. I also like that song. Keep up the good work.

I wanted us to stand out, plus I was always a little envious of the other teams that had large colorful fonts in their tribe name, so I figured out how to do it to.

I don't know where I got the idea for that song as our motto. For some reason it was in my head when I was creating the tribe ;). We're definitely not going around with Ls on our foreheads, lol.

Okay, I'm mad that I didn't get more questions right last night, especially the mystery question. I chose ami b/c I saw a pic of her on survivorphoenix eating, that was supposed to be from ep 2. But yet I didn't get credit for it.

Oh crap... I think I forgot to make my picks for last night...

Whew Nope I didn't forget...

We are still #50 in top tribes. Well, we were 72 until I deleted 4 people who have not made picks at all. There are still a couple of people I can cut, but I'm gonna wait and see if they turn up.

RC: Beach Bash - aka Jeff's tackle the dummy TvGuide:Favs
The fans and favorites apply war paint and engage in a physical battle that requires them to tackle each other in the water to win a reward
( bathroom supplies, tarps, rope, etc for a shelter)

Exhile:
- ami / kathy (confirmed by Jeff see his preview to follow)
IC: Nut Bucket- Basketball type of thing with coconuts n cart . Fans

Boot: Yau

Good luck this week everyone.

please don't cut me...i just forgot last week, i kind of got caught up in BB...but i won't do it again i promise.....so sorry gang...

Don't worry, I'm being careful and checking to make sure that people are submitting picks before I cut them. The people I've cut haven't done any picks at all since Ep 1. If you miss a week here or there, no biggie, b/c we all forget or something may happen. But if you're consistently not doing picks, and we don't hear anything from you, I have to assume you're not participating. So you're safe...this week, lol. Just kidding. I know you're a regular.

Islandgirl, it looks like you have two entries on fantasysurvivor.net for the morty's tribe, both under Corrigan, but with different numbers after the name. Which one are you playing under so we can delete the other? And I can probably move your scores to one username by proxy so that your score is in one place.

Don't forget to get your picks in by 7:55pm tonight, if you haven't already.

Good luck everyone!

Wolfrider, are you good to go?

ok sharon i am #84265 ok...is that all you need to know? sorry, i don't know what happened but last week it wouldn't let me in so i just signed up again and i guess that is why i have 2....so that means i don't get my first weeks scores counted then...sorry again....

Good to Go for this week ,

yeah, that's fine islandgirl. what i'll try to do is combine all of your picks under the username you mentioned in your post, so that your scores are all together. I'll probably do that tonight, so if you see one of your usernames disappear, I did it.

update: Oh, I forgot...you'll need to give me permission to proxy your picks for that first week. Go to Edit my Entry and where it says "Allow Proxy picks for episode" you have to enter the number that corresponds with the episode you want me to enter. So if it's episode 1 you put 1. Then I can go in and do those picks and put them under your current user name. So, in that way, you won't lose your scores.

okay guys i screwed up on this league this week , I had tracy going n mikey safe , but did have mikey for the mistery one .

Shar if i don't have picks in by tomorrow for the league will you make them for me , put them in from what spoilers i do have or ask joe but i set it up for proxy for episode 5 , should be back online by next episode for sure. I trust you n i lose internet tomorrow till get to tx.

Sure, no problem.

As for the spoilers...hey, you win some, you lose some. When I started to realize it was going to be between Mikey and Chet, I was like, oh well, guess Tracy is safe this week. LOL

Hey guys, we're #33 in the Top 50 tribes! We were #32, but somehow we were bumped down.

Hey guys... I'm really sorry about not getting in my picks for last week... I was really sick and to be honest I don't even remember Thursday at all... I have made my picks for this week though...

Hey guys, we did great this week! We are still #33 in the top tribes, but alot of you had awesome scores this week, so congrats to everyone!

You guys did really well last night! I think this week was by far one of the easier weeks as far as making picks was concerned. I wish I'd remembered to get mine in on Monday before 3, then I would have had the early bonus as well. Oh well!

Sign in to follow this