Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor.net Fantasy Team

I just created our new tribe today. The website has had some work done, it now has a blue backdrop and looks very nice!

Everyone that wants to sign up, please do so. Don't forget to sign up for Wolfrider's CBS Fantasy League also. Let's see if we can again make the top 50 for both tribes!

For easy searching, Morty's Marvels tribe ID is 6024.

I'm In Tx Wolfie

I'm in! Great looking site Sharonda! Good job :)

By the way, I tried to find the CBS fantasy, is it not up yet, or am I just blind?

Your not blind not up yet, usualy not open till the week of the premeire but i will keep looking and let ya'll know when it is up if they do it.

possible spoiler , highlight to read it ; Okay Mortys , lets get a good start on the fantasy league. SPOILER : Being first show probably no reward , Johny Fairplay rumored to go so is boot , Fans rumored to win Immunity , I think alexis won't get a vote at tribal counsil .

I'm in! What is the date for the premiere episode?

Feb. 21. :animated_bouncy:

Wrong try Feb 7th hun , fantasy league has it wrong on one page . Look closer or on other sights will see 7th listed. By Christopher Rocchio and Steve Rogers, 12/04/2007 from Reality TV World

Although it still isn't confirming that Survivor's next edition will be the show's second all-stars installment, CBS has announced that Survivor's next season -- which the network is currently terming Survivor 16 -- will premiere on Thursday, February 7 at 8PM ET/PT.

PS ; i invited a c anadian friend who can't play the cbs to join us for the fun and friendship , she a big survivor fan n loves my spoilers . Her name is connie but she goes by micmac_leafs@yahoo.com , ya'll send her an email inviting her to play with us to , we can use good players. on a personal note , my ct scan showed a small milimeter growth in my lung , could be beginnings of lung cancer but may be not , told me come back in three months to check it again . I will moving back to texas closer to Va , in march first , will try to make sure you all covered on spoilers for the week or two I am unable to be on . Love ya wolfie

my ct scan showed a small milimeter growth in my lung , could be beginnings of lung cancer but may be not , told me come back in three months to check it again

Just to encourage you- my husband had the same thing after a ct scan and was told to come back in 5 months, and when he did they determined that there was no growth and that it was just a "nodule". I know its pretty scary though-

we wubs you and will be praying for you!

(thanks for the season start date too!)

I sent her an email invitation, hopefully she'll join us.

You're in my thoughts also. Hope everything goes okay.

Sorry to hear you are going through that Wolf! I will most certainly keep you in my prayers!

Wolf, I tried to send an email to your friend, but it came back saying the email didn't exist or something like that. The tribe is not private, so if you just want to pass the info on to her, that's fine. The tribe ID is 6024.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to provide an update: We now have 24 tribe members. This surpasses last seasons ( I think at our highest we had 19?) Anyway, it should be an interesting season and I can't wait for the first episode.

Sorry about being late guys, but I just joined...

Better late than never!!

Hey guys, we're up to 28! We're almost seeing numbers like some of the tribes that have been playing a long time! Hopefully everyone sticks around and we put up a good showing!

No Island, you're right on time :)... I'm glad to see you back...

go to www.fantasysurvivor.net and follow the links to join a tribe and then put in the information on the first post in this thread and then just put in your guesses for the week...

i'm in, yayyyy.....so glad to back with you guys....can't wait to start

Sign in to follow this