Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Parvati Shallow

I'm happy Parv won......would have been happier if Amanda had won. I really enjoyed this season!

:pixiedust:

Dear Parv. Congrates. Now go get your teeth fixed asap. Love, Wicked

Parv and Nat are hot?

How do you figure? I just don't see it.. lol

I'm pretty much terrified of Natalie.

It dawned on me when Natalie was questioning Parvati at the end. She asked her how her strategy related to the bedroom. Everyone was confused by the question, but Parv seemed to know what Nat was getting at. She said that she flirted with everyone to get her way, and even mentioned flirting with Nat.

OK, now I have a typical perverted male mind, but it seemed to me that Natalie was hot on Parv. She was almost drooling on her, and she seemed a little hurt that Parv voted her off.

Nat seems like she has issues with men, so she fits the mold. I don't know if Parv goes both ways, but anyway, that's why I think there was some heat there.

On another note. Didn't some website peg Parvati as the winner? I remember hearing earlier in the saeson that Parv would win, but I didn't beleive it. How could anyone know? But, then it comes out to be true. Hmmmm. A leak in the system?

Parvi... Nat is a lesbo. Watch out... she wants to know how you are in thebed room. "I get what i want".. HAHA!

Parv was on one of the local morning radio talk shows. First they grilled her about her name. What the hell is a Parvati anyway? Then they asked her if she slid both ways. She said she likes to flirt with hot women. Heh! :P

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor Champ Parvati: "I Was in It to Win It!"

by Rhoda Charles

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

080513int1parvatishallow.jpg

Parvati Shallow, winner of Survivor: Micronesia

She schemed, she betrayed and it all paid off for Parvati Shallow, the Los Angeles-based charity organizer who, in a bit of an upset, took home Survivor: Micronesia

She played a good game all around and earned her spot in the final two.

Sign in to follow this