Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Parvati Shallow

I couldn't stand her on the original season and I doubt I will like her any more this time around.

Her last name is "Shallow" How appropriate!

Competition injury my ass. Looks more like a herpes outbreak on the old lip.

Parv is running James...

He is totally trying to impress her...

She is gonna strike hard...

Just don't like her.

Baron! I havent seen you over in BB threads much.. How come? We got a hottie this year (Natalie), not as good as Danni last year though (Oh those stars!)

Back on Subject.. I havent been watching much this year, but I want this chick to win (if not amanda) for the pure hotness.. I might have watched if Stephanie was on this season though..

Oh I'm a big Naughty Natilie fan. Problem with BB boards though is with the live feeds and Showtime, the spoilers are everywhere. I hate finding out who wins the POV or HOH second hand.

Yeah, Parv is my fav. I like Amanda too. But of Oz or James wins I'd be happy.

Haha, I figured you would be a Nat fan!!

Yeah, spoilers once you get hooked, hard to get off them..

Soooooooooo not hott. blechhhhhhhhhh

Amanda's naturally beautiful. Parv looks worse day by day. Shudders And her personality doesn't detract from her being ugly.

I been pretty confident Parvati would win (cuz of the editing) from the begining pretty much. Now it's coming to form of sorts. She got it in the bag.

I can't say I'm a fan of hers, but I'm really glad she had the guts to go through with it. Way to shake things up! I find it dull when people always do what they're told, or what they've said they're going to do. I like gutsy, game changing moves like this one. Keeps things exciting!

PARVATI I HATE YOU NOW FOR WHAT YOU DID TO OZZY! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD DO THAT TO OZZY!

Well, here's the thing. Parv is not playing for Ozzy to win. She wants to win the game herself. She's just playing her flirty, lazy

style, all the way to the finals probably. Again -- I'm not fan of hers and have no respect for anyone who plays the game by flirting and manipulating, but she's just doing her thing. They were foolish to trust her.

Always disliked her!

Way to vote Ozzy out Parv!!!

Now that was Ninja stealth!!!!

:animated_bouncy:

:party_smilie:

Why is Parvati getting the credit? Cerie went against the alliance as well, and I think it was her idea.

^^^ that's because parvati was in the tight alliance with ozzy, james, and amada

no one expects her to turn on ozzy this soon in the game

cirie was just someone they needed in order to have the votes

I agree Melanie, Cirie was in the alliance in name only. Parvati was the one who did the real double crossing. I think it was a good move on her part.

She won immunity and does her best in challenges, plus she is playing the game behind the scenes as well. I don't get how she is being called lazy. Because she told James to stop making a bunch of noise? Well everybody else was sleeping too. And, she told James very politley.

Is she flirting? Yeah, so? So is Amanda. So is that other girl. And I think Amanda has done more with Ozzie than Parvati has done with James.

I think if Parv gets in the finals or even wins it, she deserves it. More than Cirie does in any case.

Oh yeah, she's HOT! .

She looks and talks like she has a clothes pin on her nose! :animated_rotfl:

Parv sure has a nice smile and straight teeth!!!

Sign in to follow this