Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ozzy Lusth

I have sotra forgotton to come over here and Idol this time around, but I am watching,lol

I had to laugh at Ozzie, he got outplayed big time, too comforable , and for a doughnut, when he had a full stomach, crazy play, however it is a game, and like erin I can watch him during tribal, as slowpoke says, he was poetry in motion, what a hottie,lol

Love to see an all-star Survivor with players like Ozzie, James, Joel, Stephanie, Jason, Erik, Rupert and that other guy with Stephanie... Bobby Joe or whatever his name was. Leave the Cirie's, Chet's and Kathy's at home.

Oh, please no. I am sick to death of anything "all-star" or recycled reality TV contestants in general. I say open up the gene pool.

okay, if not a power all-stars then at least a power season where everyone is physically fit and motivated. no slugs. I'd love to watch a season like that.

Ozzie looks extremely po'd tonight at tribal council. If Parvati makes it to the final two, she will have absolutely NO chance of winning (no vote from Ozzie, James or Amanda for sure). Besides that, can you imagine what Ozzy would say to her at the final two/three Q&A?

Ozzy is a whiny crybaby bitter bad loser...

You suck Ozzy, deal with it donut boy...

Smoochies to Ozzy. I wubs you.

"I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH AMANDA"

TEARY EYES WHEN HE SAID THAT AT FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

LOVE TO SEE THEIR LOVE LAST A LONG TIME!!

Didn't really expect him to be a bitter b*tch.

But apparently he's an IN LOVE bitter b*tch.

Don't worry about Parv, she has a new girl friend. That's why she got the money, not because she played a better game.

Maybe a couple of new girlfriends. I think both of those fan girls were having fantasies about the Parv.

wow...likeD this guy and wanted to see him back and win it all..but what the heck happened to him this season???

sore loser..get over it...he got too confident, trusting...got played...pls stop whining loverboy

I heard Ozzy on a local radio station and he didn't do any whining. He had upbeat answers, blamed himself and didn't sound bitter at all. I know I'm biased as an Ozzy fan, but it really was an uptempo interview.

I miss you sweetie

miscgifsetc-2.gif

I'm sure Ozzie has gained some perspective since that last tribal council, where I think most would have to admit he was a pretty sore loser.

But he was amazing out there, actually surviving!

I was looking forward to seeing Ozzy win this time around! His downfall wasn't that he played a more social game; the downfall was being too confident and not using the idol.

Sign in to follow this