Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ozzy Lusth

I feel bad for all the girls fawning over Ozzy... It's obvious that he would not hold a door open for you but probably let it slam in your face...

When you look up chivalry in the dictionary, there is no picture of Ozzy...

When did you meet him, KORT? What was he like, in RL I mean. I only know Ozzy from Survivor, and from what I have seen he's pretty cool, and a mama's boy to boot (which means he could be really really good to a girl, or really really bad, from my experience with mama's boys).

Yeah, his "Can you take one for the team" comment was really cool... Then he turns and votes out that "Team member"...

:rolleyes:

From what I have seen on survivor he comes accross as a sanctimonious prick... And don't get me wrong, I am not condemming that, just callin' it how it is...

Come on, for him to say he is not leading that tribe... Whatev'...

Yeah, I thought it was silly of him to deny something that is so so obvious. I guess he was trying to get the target off his back...too late, Ozzy.

The guy does kick butt in the physical challenges... No denying that...

He sure is a bitch though...

"I don't think I am leading the tribe"... Demile ain't just a river in Egypt Ozzie... Man up pussy...

Still wubs you Ozzy. :heart2:

Me three. Get Cirie out of your way, Ozzie!

Guest nerorowan

THE OZZMAN COMETH!!!

the preview to next week's show was a let-down. at first we hear Ozzy has a substantial lead but then we hear Cirie and company saying it was their opportunity to oust him. guess Ozzy has lost some of his physical competition edge. boo hoo.

Yeah, I think Eliza enlightened them a bit before getting hit by the door on her way out. They see the writing on the wall if they don't get Ozzy away from his beloved II soon. And they're right. As much as I'm an Ozzy fan, it's just the name of the game. If you want to have a chance at winning you have to go for the toughest competitor - and he's it!

Ozzy just has to win all the competitions now.

wubs you OzzyPoo

:oops: I can't believe it! That was a big upset tonight.

Ozzy's face looked like this :scared:

The seeds for this were when he kept Cirie around for too damn long. Shoulda gotten rid of her when she was all pushy for Yau Man to go in my opinion.

If Amanda has any spine (which she does not) she should know she needs to try and get Parvati out... as soon as possible. She has too much power. Same thing as Todd last year... but Amanda has no spine and Parvati will win.

Sharonda I agree... I gasped so loud my husband came running in to see what was wrong with me... I was what the hell???

I know! I was like "Oh sh*t!" Bad thing was, my two year old was right there!

And you know what, I was just reading today on either Survivor Sucks or Survivor Skills ( I think it was Sucks) someone's theory that Ozzy would be going home tonight. I was just thinking, like everyone else, that the big blunder tonight would be Jason being eliminated after trusting everyone during the IC. But agreeing with Rebel, Cirie was definitely Ozzy's downfall tonight. She orchestrated that perfectly. It looks to me like now she would have a target on her back, but the women are all banding together, so it'll be interesting to see what happens next. This is shaping up to be like the season when Chris (I think that was his name) was the only guy standing with a tribe full of women (Twila, Scout, et al). :animated_shocking:

Well, I think the women realize on this season that a final three makes it extremely hard for a woman to win (as male gameplayers tend to be respected in front of a jury more than female ones... hence why all three winners in the final three format have been male... for more look at my "topics started" and see my Theory on Juries). So I think the women can tell that they need to be in the finals with two other women to have a chance.

Ozzy said himself that the game was 'outwit, outplay, outlast', when he was going to double cross Jason. I thought he sounded like a big baby during his final comments. Instead of saying he couldn't stand the person from his alliance who turned on him, he should have said ' good one -- you got me!'

He was way too confidant-- glad he's gone.

I WAS IN TEARS FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT

OZZY THE BEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF SURVIVOR

I WANTED HIM TO WIN THIS SEASON BUT BECAUSE OF CIRIE AND PARVATI!!

I HATE THEM SO MUCH NOW!!!!

BRING OZZY BACK INTO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK We get the picture... Please don't yell...

Guest nerorowan

Good-Bye beautiful Ozzy! Why did you have to leave and break my heart?BOOOOHOOOO!! :heart::heart2::crybaby::cry::bigcry:

More like Out Float. I'm just sick of floaters getting so far in the game that do NOTHING. Not for their teammates, not for themselves just to stay warm with a fire, not to get water...NOTHING. And they get to final two or three. I think it sucks.

Sign in to follow this