Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ozzy Lusth

Crusty!! I don't even want to think that. That's terrible!!

There is no way that Ozzie has a fake idol. BUT I am a little scared that he may be voted out with the idol in his pack. I hope not, but...

<putting fingers in ears> La la la.....dont want to hear anything except Ozzie is the winner

I hope he wins too. He is looking a little skinny. I still think he is the best kick ass player Survivor has ever had.

Still love Ozzy even if he was manipulated a little last night. Gawd, I love watching him climb trees....

He's a winner. So he's a goner. *pops bubble*

After being stupid enough to keep Chet, he no longer deserves to win. Sorry, but he's an idiot! He basically just put the nails in his own coffin.

Still wubs you sweetie. :wub:

Very dictatorial, this new Ozzy. I liked him better last time. Can't wait for his torch to be snuffed.

I concur. I have heard people say that James got arrogant, whoo hoo, what about Ozzy? I think he feels that he should have won against Yul and he is not leaving anything to chance this time around, which is fine, but comes off a LITTLE haughty, IMO. (please don't shoot me, erin)

I can't believe he could deny being the team leader. I understand why he wanted to, but c'mon Ozzy-- you're running the show and you know it! He would do every part of every challenge himself, if he could.

Still -- an amazing player. He either needs to get blindsided and out, and have his tribe miss him terribly, or he needs to win. If he gets to the merge, I think the game is his.

Dumbass should have pushed for a Cerie booting. she has her target set on him already and she will not stop until he is out.

That is who I want to see gone too. I don't mind if Ozzy doesn't win, but I do not want to see some slack-assed, whiny, over-confident snot to win either. Hers if the face I want to see blind-sided. She thinks she is in control, and anyone who trusts her is a fool.

If a bigger mistake is made with the idol than last year, I wonder if Ozzy gives it to someone to protect an ally and then gets voted off? Anyway, it's tough knowing that Ozzy has the idol, cuz now I know he won't win. :(

It's okay! It's an opinion. I know he won't win, I can feel that. I just want him to make jury, and go further than Cirie (that way I can still see him every week!!!)

I don't find Ozzie to be even remotely hott. Not MY type. HOWEVER... Survivor would be a MUCH more competitive, intense, decisive, interesting and hardcore game to watch with more Ozzie types and NO sit on their butts and whine types (Cirie, Chet, etc.)

Still can't believe they even considered voting Ozzy out again this week. If he were to go then their tribe would fall apart. He is too physical to get rid of. They lost the challenge because Cirie and Amanda couldn't put the puzzle together fast enough. Ozzy had them in the lead. I could see going after him at some point but their tribe will dwindle away until there is only on standing (like Steph) and will go to the merge all alone. They have to keep Ozzy around for now. Still not sure why they didn't go after Cirie. She didn't do anything last time and still can't pull through on challenges.

Cirie makes the rest of them look good. Ha!

Sign in to follow this