Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ozzy Lusth

oz_l.jpg

THE RETURNING FAVORITES: OZZY LUSTH

SEASON: Survivor: Cook Islands

OZZY SAYS: ''My mistakes last time were basically being too much of a loner. I'm never going to go anywhere by myself except to use the bathroom.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Ozzy's big problem's going to be the fact that he's Ozzy. Ozzy played a brilliant physical game

He's so stinkin' cute!!!!! :smitten::pixiedust:

I like his hair better curly. I bet it gets all cute and messy during the season.

Ozzy I wubs you! :wub:

that's what i'm talkin' about! a little dose of ozzy is good for the soul!

I wubs Ozzy too.... he's so ferken hot!!!

I can't wait till he gets scruffy *thinks back to previous Survivor* Ahhh yes, scruffy Ozzy is an even better Ozzy.

I can't wait for Ozzy to shimmy his body up a tree. HOT

He was a damn good swimmer also. I wonder if they have a lot of swimming this season... :animated_scratchchin:

Anything Ozzy does is fantastic... as long as he doesn't align with fairplay, everything will be good. *sigh* :smitten:

Hopefully Ozzy and Yau will team up and take over.

If he doesn't win, do you think they will Rupert him in the end and give him some cash?

do you think they will Rupert him in the end and give him some cash?

God I hope not

I dont see him lasting long unless he got some strategical game between his last time and now. They will want to get rid of the physical threat

They will want to get rid of the physical threat

Looks like there's several physical threats this season.

Getting rid of he physically threatening people before the merge just seems stupid to me. It would serve the tribe better to get rid of the a-holes first, then the physically/ mentally weak/ camp do-nothings, then as a last resort get rid of the smart and strong. If you keep the strong, you stand less of a chance of losing an IC.

I cannot imagine former players would fall into the trap, a second time for some. But then again, I would think the superfans would think about it also. Looking at the list of former players, it doesn't appear there are too many egos, unless some gave really changed. But I can see some of the superfans maybe getting ahead of themselves being either star-struck or too focused on beating the formers.

I hope he doesn't leave soon in the season, because that would suck. However, it would not change the fact that he is an amazing competitor, and extremely hot at that!!!

Getting rid of he physically threatening people before the merge just seems stupid to me.

I hear ya there, but they all know what he is capable of, how many IIs did he win? They will be scared of him, and it is better late than never. But you never know they may never have a chance to vote him out before the merge LOL

Great competitor. Probably get ditched by 3rd week. Looks twelve.

i liked him with longer hair better, but he is sooo nice.....i hope he is there for a long time...he is my favorite.... :notworthy:

his mind gets compromised by feelings for amanda , so is his game about game or his feelings , jeff says between the two love matches this the first time survivor gets real video evidence of the two love matches.

Ooohhh, I so heart Ozzy!!! He's as perfect as I remembered him. Didn't like him kissing Amanda though (cause i really wanted it to be me kissing him)!

Erin you and I are going to have a chick fight over Ozzy.

I told you to keep your paws off MY OZZY! :angry:

HAHA, gullible ozzy.... Stick to climbing trees...

Amanda is gonna chew him up and spit him out.... He won't even see it coming until it is too late...

RestlessMarlena... please don't talk about spoilers in the contestant threads. There are other threads where they allow spoilers to be talked about. People like me don't want to read those (until the very end of the season of course lol)

I'm drawing a complete blank this morning, who did Ozzy lose to the last time he was on? I remember it was someone I liked as much as Ozzy but who was it??!!

Yul!!! He lost to Yul (which he never should have IMO).

Marty, we can ferken share!!! Cause I heart him too!!

Sign in to follow this