Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

I was hoping Amanda would win......she stayed with her alliance til the very end. If she had taken Cirie to the end she would have beat her.....

:pixiedust:

Amanda didnt take Cirie for two reasons.

1. She was playing the loyalty game and she thought she could show the jury her loyalty by saying that she has stuck with Parv from day one.

2. And I personally believe this was the bigger reason. In China she lost to the guy who could talk anyone into anything and she was not going to make the same mistake again.

And for the record Cirie would have beaten Amanda.

IT WAS TOUGH FOR AMANDA. GOING STRAIGHT FROM CHINA TO MICRONESIA. THAT'S WHAT GOT TO HER AT THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL. IF SHE HAD THE TIME TO REST LIKE MANY OF THE FAVES SHE COULD HAVE HANDLE EVERYTHING AND MAYBE WON THE MILLION DOLLARS. SHE PLAYED A GREAT GAME THIS SEASON. LOVE TO SEE MORE OF AMANDA SOON!!

I think Amanda's dramatic tearful scene when evicting Cerie caused her downfall. So many rolling eyes. I expected someone to start playing air violin.

I mean, come on . . . you've made it to the final 2, sitting there with immunity and you're crying about how hard it is? It turned me right off so I can imagine how the jury members felt.

I can't even stand Natalie but she did have a point about Amanda suddenly having a glazed look on her face sometimes. She had this weird sad, puppy dog look a few times too. I thought I'd be so mad if Parv won and Amanda didn't but at the end I was fine with it.

She may have been able to help her case if she mentioned in her answer to either Natalie or Alexis that she was fighting burnout from back to back seasons. Don't know if it would have worked, but better defenses may have helped sway someone ....

Damn. For a minute there I thought Ozboy was going to propose! ppfffttttttttt

She needs to work on her speeches...Q & A.

She coulda woulda shoulda won, but her speeches, answers just didn't cut it...

droopy.gif

My Amanda impression

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor's Amanda Talks Coming up Just Short

I don't think it would have mattered who Amanda took. She snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory with her crying at tribal and her poor poor answers at the jury questioning. She basically told them all why they should vote for Parvati. She didn't stick up for herself at all, ,or make a case for her game strategy. She never even pointed out the immunity challenges she won.

I liked her, but I would have had a hard time voting for her as well.

I completely agree with Ivy. And what's sad is Amanda doesn't seem to recognize she plain blew it with the jury answers. What was with her "I don't want pity votes" attitude. And then her "I came to play with the boys" argument to a jury of mostly women? I was wanting her to win for so long but even I had changed my mind after the final tribal. Both Cirie and Parv would have beat her. She totally handed the game over to Parv that night.

I totally wubs Amanda but even I agree that she blew it at final tribal.... Again!!

Thats ok though, she has a great life ahead of her!!

Go Girl!!

I don't see how her answers were were any worse than ' Miss Is That Good Enough Parvo's'.

Note: Amanda lose the clown make up. You're 10x more beautiful without it.

HEY, AMANDA WAS SO PRETTY ON SUNDAY'S FINALE

BETTER LOOKING THAN THE FINALE OF CHINA

AND LOVED HER EARRINGS

Amanda is a very pretty girll. wish she would dump Ozzy, though.. but I still like her.

~KING123~

AT FIRST I REALLY LIKE THE COUPLE TOGETHER

I WAS HAPPY WHEN I HEARD THEY WERE DATING

BUT AFTER READING ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT OZZY AFTER THE FINALE

I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS

AMANDA'S TOO GOOD AND PRETTY FOR OZZY!!!!

(THEY'RE STILL CUTE TOGETHER)

what about Ozzy after the finale?

I was rooting for Amanda to win, but after the Q&A's I knew it wasn't going to happen. Still, she did win an Ozzy so I can't feel too bad for her! :)

Sign in to follow this