Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

i cry when she didn't win

want amanda to win so bad

love her

I would have been just as happy if Amanda won. Once the F2 was settled, I was a happy Baron! Nasty Nat was gone and undeserving Cirie finally got booted, only the two cuties were left.

I knew the votes would be close. I figured Amanda had it in the bag, but people just hate her pouty face.

Me too Baron, I was happy with them as the final two, but I look at it this way, Amanda got the boy, I just love that !!!!!

Yeah, I was happy to hear they are still dating. Love to see them do TAR together.

Yes, they would be sooo fun to watch on Tar, which is a whole different animal that survivor,lol I'd love to see that. Also was thinkin, did Amanda make the million dollar mistake by not taking Cirie

SO SWEET OF OZZY AT THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

SAYING THAT HE'S FALLING FOR HER!!

HOPE YOU TWO LAST FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!

Yes, she would have beat Cirie. I think most of the Survivors like good playing and you need to win a few challenges (or come close) to be the winner. This group of fans and Favorites weren't going to let a "floater" win the game.

I also think that is true and when Parv won, I wondered if at that moment she thought oopps,lol I know would have been thinkin about it!!!!!

SHE TOOK PARVATI TO THE END BECAUSE OF HER LOYALITY

SHE WANTED THE JURY TO SEE HOW TRUE SHE IS

IF ANY REASONS BEYOND AMANDA WOULD HAVE TAKEN CIRIE WITHOUT ANY DOUBT

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IF SHE HAD WON THE MILLION DOLLARS TO GO ALONG WITH OZZY'S LOVE!!!

Listen I am as happy as any one else but you got to quit typin in caps and chill, it is like you are yelling and we get the point,lol

Parv a floater?

She won challenges, she schemed, she had several targets on her back. Flirter? Sure. Floater? No

She won challenges???...........Hmmmmm I guess I missed that.

I just groaned when Amanda actually tried to tell Cirie why Parvati was more deserving to win than Cirie .... why didn't she point out that Parv was the one person in the girl alliance who wasn't going to vote her out and that her game was abouy loyalty .... and reinterate that Cirie was not less deserving but great oral manipulator. She lost her shot at a tie. She's just so weak at advocating for herself in the end.

She definitely would have won over Cirie. And I don't like Parv, but she wasn't a floater. She had a clear strategy and a clear game plan and she saw it through to the end. But I was cheering Ozzy on giving her an earful. :P

Me too! If you need to roll over your friends to get to the million, fair enough. But fair also to have that sobering moment of hearing how if affected the friend.

What happens if there is a tie, btw?

She always bombs at council... I really wanted her to win. Oh well, I was happy with the Final Two. And I'm happy for her and Ozzy.

I knew Amanda wasn't going to win as soon as I saw her crying at the final tribal council where she had to vote out Cirie or Parv. I mean, she was acting like it was the worst position to be in, but I'm sure all those people on the jury, as well as Cirie and Parv would have loved to be in her position.

I don't really think she was faking her emotions, or acting, but that she became overwhelmed at the end of it all. No toughness left in her -- and juries now seem to vote more for aggressive game play, rather than who's nicest, or who they like best.

I was sure nice to see her smiling at Ozzy. I was getting sick of the sad puppy eyes myself. I'm also glad they didn't do any nauseating marriage proposal. I just hate that crap--

As for them being on TAR, that might actually be OK. I couldn't stand Romber, but I do like Amanda and Ozzy, and I think they would make an amazing team for an amazing race. I think Amanda needs a little bit of real life now though -- they should probably wait a season before they tackle the race. Too much reality tv, might make Amanda forget who she really is.

The poor girl. She's so articulate in her confessionals, but her mouth and brain turn to mush when she's staring down the jury barrel. Wish she'd have won.

I feel bad for her and wish she would have won. She should have stressed that she won the last few immunities and if she had not she would be evicted. Did NOT like the sad puppy dog eyes. I think the jury did not like that.

Sucks that Parvati won.

Amanda is beautiful

f4lpfl.jpg

Sisu_power:What happens if there is a tie, btw?

My thoughts exactly! For some reason, I really thought they'd have a final 3. In fact, I was convinced cuz how could they have a final vote with 8 jury members? If indeed it would have been a tie, what then? That's why it shocked me when Jeff announced that Amanda would have to evict Cirie or Parvati.

Did anyone else find it odd when Jeff was announcing the votes and it was 4 votes for Parvati and 3 for Amanda with 1 vote remaining....he said if the final vote was for Amanda it would be a tie and if it was for Parvati, she'd win. No mention on what would happen if it was a tie! waiting.gif

If Parv had won that final Immunity... she wouldn't have given a 2nd thought to taking Cirie with her.

THAT girl was out to WIN :excl:

I think I'd have second thoughts about being a friend of hers...

Congrats on second place Amanda!!!

:party_smilie:

Sign in to follow this