Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

the best player on this season and on last season

i hope she wins this time

last season she really deserved but

she was really stupid with the jury questions

Good play by Amanda, but now she's got to fight for immunity or she will surely be one of the next to go.

I totally agree, Baron. She has a HUGE target on her back now because the rest of them have to know there is NO WAY they have any chance of winning if she's in the final three.

She was a fantastic actress tonight - loved it! It also reaffirmed what I've always felt; that her perpetual, sad puppy-dog look is all an act...and she's played the game brilliantly, up to this point.

Finally an authentic immunity idol played at tribal council . . . and at the right time! This will delay the release of the Unplayed Immunity Idols chessboard. Oh well.

I could have done without the over-the-top sad, droopy face acting though. And two mistakes I thought were made by Amanda last night:

1. Natalie or Cirie would have been the better choices to vote off -- Natalie is a physical threat and Cirie has friends on the jury.
  2. Sending Alexis, her romantic rival, off to spend quality time with Ozzy.

I agree ! Alexis limped out of there on her bad knee. Get rid of Cirie or that evil Natalie.

Loved it Loved it Loved it!!! Way to go Amanda! I just absolutely loved the look on Natalies face and I so loved the way Amanda walked over to Jeff to give him the idol. Finally an idol played at the right time! Oh and i loved the reaction from the jury...too funny!

I just really think Amanda has made 2 really big mistakes the last couple of shows...she so should have aligned with the guys to get out Natalie and her and Parvati should have voted out Natalie last night NOT Alexis. Alexis is hurt they could have beat her at the next immunity and then got rid of her but oooh nooo they just had to keep Natalie in the game and she is such a cow bag. I really really want Natalie to be gone next and I would be just as happy with Cirie gone!

Last night's show was GREAT! That was a great move Amanda made showing them her bag and saying she did not find the II. and then stand up and tell Jeff she had the idol! The looks on the others faces was priceless!

:pixiedust:

Actually I think the reaction from the jury put a bigger target on Amanda's back. The jury should remain impartial to what goes on at tribal council. Showing their glee over Amanda playing the idol should have clued the rest of the tribe into the fact that every single one of the four jury members last night will probably vote for her to win if she makes the finals. Amanda should be voted out at the next available tribal council that she does not have immunity. But so far this cast has been playing like idiots, so who knows.

finally got to see last night episode, loved the play by Amanda, and she had to act as tho she did not have the idol right to the end because had she let them even have a hint that she had it they would not have cast the votes her way, alexis should have gone,how could she compete with that knee, although to have kept her and geotten rid of evil Natalie might ahve been the better play, after all Alexis prolly could not have kept up and would have helped out for someone else winning. I am rootin for Amanda, but she has got to be smart and tuff and win those immunities.

I also loved what she said at TC to Eric! It may not have done her any good but I bet she felt better after saying it. She kept him when he would have been gone and when she needed him he did not return the favor. Makes everyone know they cannot trust him either!

JMO

Classic move on Amanda's part! :animated_rotfl: And Micronesia's acting award goes to Amanda!

:animated_wave: Alexis

So wonderful to see the idol used and used the way that makes the show exciting.

I also loved what she said at TC to Eric! It may not have done her any good but I bet she felt better after saying it. She kept him when he would have been gone and when she needed him he did not return the favor. Makes everyone know they cannot trust him either!

Wasn't it Ozzy who saved Eric, not Amanda? Eric was Ozzy's trusted pet.

I do think it was Ozzy that wanted her to keep him but Eric also approached her and she agreed (because of Ozzy). Had she not gone with them Eric would have been out.

Yeah, I agree that was good calling out Erik. He's not going to coast anymore, and he did the same to Amy.

I too think that it should have been Natalie going home. Alexis is not as much a threat with that bummed knee.

Unfortuantely I feel Amanda only delayed her being voted off. She's gonna have to win every immunity challenge from now on. If Parv or Cirie don't get her out now, there's no way either will win in F3 against her.

By far that was my favorite episode of the season!!! Well played Amanda, but EVERYBODY is gonna be gunnin for you now!!! So watch your back and win a cpl of immunities and you'll be golden, if not, UH BUH, UH BYE!!!

Agreed that Amanda & Parv should've voted Natalie out, but I believe Parv has her reasons, and can easily manipulate Amanda...

I am bummed that James got screwed over again, but, this time it wasn't his OWN fault!!! I loved James's Dad's comments he made at the competition.. "We're gonna have a talk about that girl, when you get back" (or something like that) cracked me up... And showing up at tribal with the IV, priceless... He still wanted to be a part of it... Good for him!!!

Doug :skellington:

I like how she asked to be sent to Exile... GO AMANDA!..

I like Amanda alot.. And Cire.. And Pavarti.. IF that is a final 3, you dont understand how happy I would be..

too bad Steph isnt here.

That episode was fantastic. You can really tell who the jury is rooting for!!! Loved watching their faces, it was awesome!! Amanda is now who I am rooting for. I hope she takes it all!!!!

AMANDAOWNAGE!!!

She's a great actress!!

I like Amanda but she needs to lose the droppy faced dog look and try and smile sometimes. She has a beautiful smile but she walks around with droopy face.

I love how Amanda couldnt keep her smile in last night at Tribal!

Good Job Manda!

Amanda or Cirie winning would be good for me. Cirie hasn't won a thing (has she?) and she's still been here this long. She's played strategically and gotten this far. And I just love Amanda. I can't stand Parvati, and Natalie gives me the creeps.

Sign in to follow this