Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

I got him for Christmas a couple years ago... I am training him to take over keeping you in line when I retire...

I'm losing it, I don't even remember this bimbo.

Bimbo?

As in bread so fresh it pops back to perfect shape when squeezed?

I wish she would distance herself from Ozzy soon.... He is such a bitch...

They make a cute couple. I heard they still hang out together.

I would love me some Ozzy. Love this guy. He is the best Survivor player in the competitions I have ever seen.

Parvati controls Alexis and Natalie... Amanda needs to talk to James, Erik, Jason, and maybe even Cirie about blindsiding Parvati. It's her only chance.

i think amada should definity will this season. she should have won last season. i think amada played a better game so far in china because she control who went home more. this time she relied on ozzy lots and now that he's gone she needs to set up her game plan. still want her to win or at least get farther than parvati!!!

Melanie Y, Todd controlled last season and Amanda, I don't think is in the top 3 in deserving to win this season.

she reminds me of deputy dog... always with that look of worry on her face. Big mope.

Why would Amanda not try to get an alliance going with Eric, Jason, James and herself? Since the rest of the women included her in their plan for evicting Jason, why did Amanda not then go to Jason and the others and let them know so 1) Jason could have played the idol, and 2) they could have all voted out Natalie (or Parvati). At that point, Amanda and the three men would have had the numbers to control eliminating the remaining women.

It wouldn't have worked. Jason would have believed Natalie over Amanda, and it would have resulted in James getting voted out, IMO.

But Amanda wasn't the only one that knew what the women were planning to do -- Eric and James were right there when Natalie went rummaging through Jason's bag and heard what the women were scheming on. In fact, just about everyone witnessed that. Had Amanda been the only one telling Jason that, then maybe he would have believed Natalie over her -- but if he also had Eric telling him plus James telling him, wouldn't that have been enough to make Jason realize they were planning another Ozzie-like move?

It bothered me that Amanda smiled broadly when Jason found out that he was eliminated.

It bothered me that Amanda smiled broadly when Jason found out that he was eliminated.

One word- editing. I think she was just happy for James because he is basically her only alliance right now.

Dear Amanda,

Grow a spine.

Love, America.

It wouldn't have worked. Jason would have believed Natalie over Amanda, and it would have resulted in James getting voted out, IMO.

If they had told him how it was going down it could have worked. Sometimes you gotta take a risk in the game to give yourself a shot at winning. Amanda currently has no shot.

I think she was just happy for James because he is basically her only alliance right now.

Me thinks so too!!

She should have rallied the boys though to boot out one of the other girls...

I think she will be the first of the Amazon woman alliance to go.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

SAVE YOUR OWN ASS!!!!

HOPE YOU WIN IT ALL!!!!

NO ONE SAW THAT COMING!!!!

THAT'S WHAT IDOLS ARE MADE FOR!!!!

You got that right melaniey I loved tonights show and I am so glad Amanda saved herself... I do hate that James had to be taken out due to medical and not voted out though... He deserved to go out the way he wanted... Poor guy...

Now, that's what I call playing the game, yeah Amanda!!!! Hope she gets Natalie next, what a biotch.....

Sign in to follow this