Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amanda Kimmel

amanda_l.jpg

THE RETURNING FAVORITES: AMANDA KIMMEL

SEASON: Survivor: China

AMANDA SAYS: ''I know things about [fellow Favorite and China castmate] James he doesn't want people to know. And he knows stuff about me. We could be worst enemies, or we can become allies.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Amanda knows how to play Survivor. She knows how to build an alliance, how long to keep it, when to get rid of it. She's very good at looking at odds, she's very good at assessing if [she's] better off against this person, or with this person. And you need that. Survivor only thrives when you have people who will continue to turn and switch and make moves. Amanda's in great shape, she does well in the challenges, she's beautiful, and she knows how to play.''

*Monty Brinton, EW.COM*

Bio

Amanda Kimmel has lived all over the state of Montana. She most recently worked as a hiking tour guide and continues to hone her skills as an artist while learning about the fashion industry. She began modeling in Chicago at the age of 16 where she lived on her own for one year. She previously worked as a make-up artist, retail sales representative and waitress. Her goal is to develop a business within the fashion industry.

Kimmel has competed in many beauty pageants and was crowned Miss Montana USA in 2005 and placed in the Top 8 for Miss Earth in 2006. She's been on the cover of Montana Living Magazine and Pageantry Magazine. Kimmel has been to China twice before to compete in the Miss Kite of the World Pageant in Weifang. She placed as a semi-finalist and was given a key to the city and was heavily promoted on billboards and in news articles. While promoting tourism via these pageants, she did volunteer work at orphanages and other organizations and was also permitted to fly kites off the Great Wall in five inch heels.

Kimmel's hobbies include hiking, designing, drawing and painting. She enjoys rock climbing, snowshoeing, kickboxing and volleyball. Kimmel describes herself as motivated, competitive and determined. She has camped every weekend in Montana since she was three years old. She tries never to leave home without her cowboy boots.

Kimmel just moved from Kalispell, Montana to Los Angeles and is living with her sister, Katrina. Her family has one dog, Sassy, two cats, Cleo and Lynus, and one horse, Frisco. Her birth date is August 3, 1984.

*CBS*

AMANDA SAYS: ''I know things about [fellow Favorite and China castmate] James he doesn't want people to know. And he knows stuff about me. We could be worst enemies, or we can become allies.''

Hummmmmmmmm???? I hope James learned enough from last time to be on guard. lol :giggle:

I do like Amanda! :pixiedust:

Glad to see her back.

Dibs

Amanda, Eliza, Parvati...

OMG OMG OMG...

:happydance:

If true, Redibs on my girls....

HA!!

:animated_bouncy:

Here's hopin that Amanda and James have an advantage over the other fan faves because they were on the most recent show. question: I'm just wondering if the super fans would even know about her because didn't this one begin while Survivor China was airing?

This rings of Stefanie to me. She was such a hit with the fans and turned into devil woman when she came back the next season. I could see Amanda doing the same thing.

She knows how to build an alliance, how long to keep it, when to get rid of it.
she's very good at assessing if [she's] better off against this person, or with this person

I'm sorry, I know she talked a good game last season, but in the end, she clung on to Todd like a tick. She turned on James & Denise when she could have booted Todd & Courtney and walked with the win.

She did nothing but let Todd make all of the decisions and do all of the work. I thought she was disappointing and got what she deserved...nothing. "Great player"?? when??

Her mistake was not taking Todd out when she had the chance. Letting Todd be the bad guy would have been fine if she took him out before he got to the Jury. I think she played a good game. She didn't ruffle any feathers, she took out James when he wasn't expecting it. She just made some key mistakes.

The beauty of this next season is it isn't about being a "great player." It's about being a fan favorite. Amanda definetly fits that bill.

Kayo you are right... This was being filmed during China, but the filming is only 39 days and the show is on much longer, so I believe they were back in time for the start and the end, but I could be off on my timing...

Thanks, Yana- I knew I could count on you! :kiss:

Well, hopefully it will still help Amanda and James to have the super fans not as familiar with them...or maybe it will hurt them- only time will tell!

Wow she got even more hotter then last season lol.

Im happy too see her back hopefully she will make up for last season and learn not to trust people too much same with james.

I think she will make it to the merge but i could see her being voted out early due to revenge from james or for just being a good palyer.

I'm happy to see her back too...

The front and side views are pretty spectacular too!!!

Yes, she has two boobs. But does she have two good feet to stand alone on? I don't care for human backpacks who let others tote them through a game. Wait, I don't like humans period. Next...

Sign in to follow this