Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Cirie Fields

Courtney won an immunity challenge that was made for her. Sitting on a barrel that is filled with water as the water drains out is made for the lightest person to win. And since Courtney weighed all of ten pounds, of course she was winning that. I don't classify Cerie as a floater. To me the defination of a floater is Erika from BB. She went whichever way the tides of power wanted her to go without a single thought in her head. Cerie has been playing hard since day one. And she certainly is not following the tides of power. Again the list of players that Cerie has gotten voted out are: Yau-man (remember Cerie was the swing vote and she wanted Yau out, nobody else did. She got Amanda, Ozzy, Parvati and James to vote him out), Joel and Ozzy. Last year Todd won this game with the same strategy that Cerie is using and didn't get near the amount of hate that Cerie is. Was Todd a floater or was he a player and did he win a physical individual immunity challenge????

Good post Baron!

But if the object of winning the race is to be the only car to cross the finish line then someone who is not a "skilled driver" in terms of speed and agility will have to rely on what abilities they DO have to try and win the race- in Cirie's case, craftiness and brain power.

I agree with this totally. I was a big Ozzie fan, but I don't see anything wrong with the way Cirie is playing the game.

I lie Cirie and think she is funny. I really like the original concept of Survivor being the strongest win in the end. It is more like a mix of people trying to get the strongest out and the winner does not have to be a true "Survivor".

Cirie is playing a good mental game though....

I'll bet Cirie loves Erik now! He got into licking her hand a little too much! :animated_scratchchin:

I bet Cirie is the first to break out of the 'girl power' alliance. Or at least she will be the one to come up with an alternate plan -- something to work with James and Eric... I betcha! She's going after Parv or Nastalie next.

I hope she does break the alliance and team up with James, Erik & Amanda. Hopefully, the skank Parv will get evicted. Didn't like her in the first survior and definitely don't want her to win this one.

Since none of the others seem to have a backbone, Cirie might be able to work a little magic and turn the tables. (fingers crossed)

I'll say it again, I like Cirie! I think she's brilliant!

I totally love the way she's able to just drop the seeds of an idea to key players, then the key players take that idea and try to make it seem as if it was all their cunning plan. Cirie isn't proud. She allows them to take 'credit' for the idea.... This way when it comes down to jury votes, the ousted Survivors are going to recall those 'key players' who had the evil, cunning plan. And it wont be Cirie that comes into their heads either.

And that makes me giggle. Cirie just drops the plan, then sits back and watches while the others scamper about and put that plan into action.

And I don't think she's lazy either? I'm not sure how you get that notion, I've seen her fish, hunt wood, cook, clean things up, etc.

The only thing negative about her is that she's not that strong in the challenges. Which makes her mental prowess even more crucial.

She's a nurse back in the world, But I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she's studied psychology. She sure knows how to make people jump.

Outwit, Outplay, Outlast...... So far Cirie is doing all three better than anyone else there. If Cirie can just hold out,

She has a very real chance of winning this game.

Watching this season, it seems that 'outwit' is the most important aspect of this game. I haven't had a lot or respect for Cirie so far in this game, but I'm changing my opinion. Those that had every advantage, physically, mentally and socially all blew it. So, go for it girl!

My opinion is Cirie just appears to have a lot of power. She appears to be pulling the strings. She "thinks" she has a game. It's easy to point to Ozzie and suggest he needs to go. Its easy to point to Jason and suggest he needs to go. It doesn't take a great strategist to make this move. What is she going to do when its just the girls left? She has no real strong alliance with any of them, and nobody will want to go to F3 with her. She wont make it to F4.

If she does team up with James, Erik and Amanda, then I will eat my words. :D

i really hope she goes after Nat next. I always liked her and I wouldn't mind seeing her win.

Wow! There are some STRONG feelings about Cirie!! Honestly, I didn't like her the first season she was on. I thought she was flat-out LAZY. She didn't do anything but lay around the camp. I couldn't figure out how she was labeled a Favorite. However, she has definitely grown on me this season. She helps more around the camp than she did before. She is definitely a "mental" player rather than a "physical" player. I have to agree with some of the comments that say she is not a floater. She is a thinker and completely manipulates the people around her. It's not always whoever is physically stronger that survives. You have to have (and use) your brains. Ozzy had both, but didn't use both. He figured everyone was too scared to vote him out. (If you paid attention at Tribal Council, you could see him still pouting about it. He's just mad that somebody had the balls to outthink him.) That's how Cirie managed to plant the seed to get him out now. True, it wasn't that difficult to do, but someone had to step up and do it. I don't think she will win this though. I see Natalie convincing the other girls to get rid of her because they won't be able to beat her with the jury. I see Natalie or Parvati winning by using more underhanded backstabbing tactics.

I think Cirie is an OK person but I love the winner of Survivor to be someone that is a "survivor".

And as usual, Cirie again loses a challenge. Big surprise. Not. I seriously don't understand the Cirie Love. That chick can't do ANYTHING. I'll be thrilled when she is finally voted out.

Can't stand Natalie. That chick is nasty.

They sure don't have long to vote her out... The finale show is on Mothers Day...

IMO Cirie is playing a very good strategical game. Have the others caught on yet? Not sure cuz they seem to be focusing on getting Amanda out, who I also like. They should start veering their claws on Natalie who seems to be this season's physco "jugular flossing" maniac!

I love Cirie.. I would be very happy if she wins..

and happy if amanda or Pav. too...

I thiink she is playing a great game, who said you have to be like that silly Ozzie, he is at the other end of the spectrum for me, he is just too too for me, I like cirie and would also not mind iof she won or came in second, any one but Natalie.

I like Cirie and the way she ran the game tonight was amazing. Talk about outwit! She told Amanda how to play Erik and told Natalie to try to get the immunity necklace. She is one smart cookie. I would love to see her win based on her dominance in the brain game.

that is really true, she told both of those girls what to do and Erik got played like a mighty whurlitzer,lol. I hope Cirie goes to the final 2. I do not like Natalie, just becauese she has no humility at all, she acts like she is such a player, talkin about flossing her teeth with a jugular vein, gimme a break, she ain't all that. I was impressed with the way Cirie got in everyones head, and the way she started thast fire with one flick of that flint, you do not ave to be like Ozzy to be a Survivor, Ozzy is fine to look at, but he is another one with no humility whatsoever, he got sooo big headed, he lost,lol

Cirie is playing the best mental game for sure!

She should win...

PLUS im hoping it is final 2, not 3.

Sign in to follow this