Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Cirie Fields

I like her. She knows that both sides need her so she's going to make sure that one side listens to her. Good for her!

What should have happened is each side say to themselves, wait a minute, this woman is controlling the game right now. WHY are we letting her do this? Then come together and vote her butt out. But alas, stupidity again. I don't like her either.

They only needed her because she was the swing vote. Not anymore. Soon shes just fodder. But Im glad she sided with PAJO and not JAYE

I hope she's the next to go, now that they don't need her anymore.

I always love it when someone who thinks they are in control and have power get knocked on their butts.

Cirie overestimates her game playing abilities.

Geterouttathere!

I agree Baron, I'm glad she sided with who she did. And I also can't wait for her to realize, hey, not as needed now!

I'm a Cirie fan. I think she's a good player. She went pretty far in her other game. And I'm glad she stood up to Penner. I hated that putz the first time around and he hasn't changed. He's still a loud mouth, arrogant, pompous know it all, and I will be thrilled when his torch is snuffed. I hope it's very soon too.

Rock on Cirie!

She makes the ugliest stupid faces at tribal...

Funny how we never see her doing anything around camp except lay on her butt...

All I gotta say is Cirie is playing the game. She knows she isnt the strongest and that her only weapon is strategy. The rest of the survivors better watch out.

She really is playing the game this time around. Last time she was just a floater, but if you are pulling strings and affecting the vote...you are no longer a floater.

Well who wants to see a bunch of people that are physicaly poor at the game of Survivor?

Duh.... the name of the game is SURVIVOR.

And even though she is not strong, she is SURVIVING. Good for her. She is def not one of my favs, but I am starting to respect her.

ETA: Outwit Outlast Outplay

BLAH. I hope Ozzy and the others smarten up and VOTE HER OUT.

She will get voted out... She has zero chance of winning this game... Never gonna happen...

She could afford to be lazy last time because she hitched her butt to Aras. She's flying solo this time and needs to change her game.

Guest nerorowan

cirie is one of the most annoying players ever. My heart sank when I saw her on this season. That being said this lady will go far. She is very good at manipulating and intimidating other players. How does she do it?

I soooo want her gone. If she worked a little harder then maybe I could respect her manipulative gameplay. She is so bent on making sure strong people leave in the hopes that after the merge people won't bother to get rid of her since she can't win a comp .... yuk.

I hate her cocky attitude. She's so uptight about Ozzy who deserves to be there when I can't see for the life of me how she earned the title of "Favorite."

If you go over to Sucks, there is MAD Cirie love. It's kind of strange the amount of Cirie-ownage there is out there. I really don't get it. On her season, she was an underdog, but still quite a bitch.

Players like Cirie completely ruin what I love about Survivor. She doesn't even try to be a survivor, except for riding coat tails and manipulating. I don't think she gets anything out of the game. Like some people get that sense of personal satisfaction for achieving something they never thought they could. She doesn't care. She is more than happy to let someone else do the work, and to get everyone to do what she wants.

Dang -- I wish she would have been the one with the injury who had to leave. She adds nothing but annoying whining and complaining. And acts like she is in control. No one seems to be paying much attention to her, or are worried about getting her out. I hope she does NOT make it to the jury, because I don't want to see her face every week on the jury, and I don't want to have to listen to her question the finalists. I want her to not matter at all in this game. She has already had too much influence.

I like Cirie alot.. I loved her on her season.. she is one of my alltime favorites.

Sign in to follow this