Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Cirie Fields

cirie_l.jpg

THE RETURNING FAVORITES: CIRIE FIELDS

SEASON: Survivor: Panama

CIRIE SAYS: ''If I go before Jonny Fairplay, something is really wrong. Nothing against Jonny, but damn!''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Cirie represents the kind of people I love to see on the show. You look at Cirie and you think, 'How are you going to survive? You don't have the tools, you don't come from this background, you're not physically fit enough.' But there's more to this game than that. My hunch is Cirie played a very good game the first time, and I expect her to play an even better game the second time.''

*Monty Brinton, EW.COM*

Bio

Cirie Fields was born and raised in Jersey City, New Jersey with her sisters Karla, Cicely, and brother Kenneth. She attended St. Francis Nursing School in New Castle, Pennsylvania, where she obtained her nursing degree. She currently works as the clinical coordinator for Norwalk Hospitals Operating Room. Her previous occupations include surgical technician, home health aid, working at a candy factory and telemarketing. Fields' proudest accomplishment was becoming a nurse. Her mother is her hero because she has overcome many adversities and managed to raise six kids with nothing and taught them many life skills.

Fields loves to swim. Her favorite sports include running and working with a personal trainer. She loves amusement park rides and watching television. She describes herself as funny, charismatic and compassionate. She believes she will be a useful member of the tribe because she is very strong. Fields' skills include the ability to fish, cook and do some carpentry. She believes she will be the Ultimate Survivor because people love her cute, smiling personality. Her primary motivation for being on the show is to win and to change her family's life. She is proud of the fact that she was disciplined enough to lose 30 pounds once she learned she would be a castaway on SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA.

Fields currently resides in Norwalk, Connecticut. She is married to Clarencio and has three sons (John, Jamie and Jared) from a previous marriage. They have one dog, Sam. Her birth date is July 18, 1970.

*CBS*

Gotta agree with King..... there are much better players this season....

CIRIE SAYS: ''If I go before Jonny Fairplay, something is really wrong. Nothing against Jonny, but damn!''

LOL Cirie! :pixiedust:

She came in 4th right? She was with Ozzy and Yul and them I think. Anyway, I am tired of so much credit being given to "Courtney style" players. All they do is hide during the first half of the game until the merge, then they just don't make any waves in the second half. Perhaps its a good strategy, but man is it BORING. Yeah, some of these floaters will latch on to a alliance, but they are never the leaders.

Boo to boring floaters. I'd rather see Fairplay win over her.

I liked that she laughed a lot and seemed to enjoy the game.

do you think she's learned to make fire, yet?

I think she will be one of the first to leaf, there will be no floating this go round...

true nuff King.

But then again they may go after the big dogs and ignore the quiet floaters.

No floating in a season of ego's? I think it would be the perfect time to float, just look at Erica in BB AS

just look at Erica in BB AS

Lets not look at Erica and just say we did... My retnas are still burning from the last glimpse...

I thought Cirie was pretty important to the team when it came to physical competitions, and that was why she was kept. her "floating"-style only cam around when the other egos began eating themselves.

Great smile. Stays low (boring), will do better but no winner. Hopefully will bring better boob containment contraptions with her.

I like her, and she was fun to watch. She just doesn't fit the "hot body" standard that some have to have in order to cheer on a contestant.

What can you do?? Vote out Hawk Eye, that's what you can do.

Agree with Elle...stupid small minded tribe

If the rest are stupid enough to keep her then they deserve the drama she causes. She is a major B

they should have voted with ami and booted cirie. i like her well enough, but she was running it last nite. holy power trip batman!

Didn't like her before and don't like her now. But, I have to hand it to her, she's got everyone wrapped around her little finger and she's become a viable puppet master. Everytime she does that signature giggle of hers I can feel another knot twisting in my gut.

Sign in to follow this