Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erik Reichenbach

He's a good kid. He got schooled on national television, but he can laugh about it. Maybe everyone should vote for him to get the $100K

Wow, he was guarunteed final four. He acted like he needed the others help. If it was earlier in the game I would have said OK but he didn't need anyones help at this point to make it, he already made it. As far as the jury no one knows what they would do, he had a good chance

What really sucks is that had he been in the final three and voted Amanda out in the final four, I think he would be winning this game. I'm sure he'd have the votes of, James, Ozzy, Jason and Eliza.

Lets not even discuss him if he was the final.. cause he doesnt deserve it for doing that bone-headed move.

Erik....Erik....ERIK!!!! The hubby and I just sat there looking at the TV after the show was over! We couldn't believe what we just saw!!! It was soooo funny! Poor Erik got played by four girls!!! :lol:

I kinda feel sorry for him!

:pixiedust:

There should be a season of Survivor where they only have castaways that have made huge mistakes. Ozzy, James, Jamie (from China), Erik and Jason would make up almost half of your tribe right there, lol.

Help me with some others.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Survivor's Erik Tells All

Erik Reichenbach made a million-dollar blunder when he gave away the immunity that guaranteed him a spot in Survivor: Micronesia's final four. Tricked by the remaining women on his tribe, Erik believed that he would earn goodwill on the jury by saving Natalie Bolton. Unfortunately for this 22-year-old ice cream scooper from Hell, Michigan, the ladies had another idea and Erik found himself joining the same jury whose vote he had been seeking. In this season of unprecedented blindsides, TV Guide.com spoke with Erik about his exit and why he too didn

He was kinda bitter during final tribal....

But he took the dumbest move in survivor history quite well.

Sign in to follow this