Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erik Reichenbach

Wow, can't wait to watch this episode tonight... West coaster here... Atleast Amanda's still there!!! I, IMO, totally want her to win!!!

What a great season. Really with all the scheming and stuff. It it weren't for the injuries, this season would be best ever... maybe it still is even with the injuries.

Erik, go scoop ice cream. I don't think it takes much brains to do that.

I still can't believe how easily he could be manipulated tonight -first by Amanda (but it was fun watching the Grinch fume after he took Amanda on reward and sent Parv to Exile), and lastly, by Nat. I loved watching the jury losing it when he gave up the necklace. James' comment was great!

I have never posted on the Survivor pages, but just really felt this was necessary. Erik has just completed the most bonehead stunt ever in reality TV. I could not believe he did this!!! I don't know the payout on Survivor, but if there is runner-up $$ he just threw that away. He could have beat all them at challenges and continued to get immunity. Hope it is winner take all and then he really had nothing to lose. WOW ! ! !

I believe the payout goes up for each place closer to first that they finish.

miscgifsetc473.gif

I had high hopes for Erik and wanted him to win. Hes a sweet kid, naive and did a very STUPID THING. Geez. DUMB!!!

But after being made a fool of, he was still gracious. Not bright and certainly gullible to the nth degree, but still very likeable nonetheless, imo.

Wow Erik...WOW!

It was the nicest, most idiotic thing anyone has ever done in Survivor History...EVER. Apparently, he didn't know what happened to Jason. Natalie's got some kind of Siren song that lures men to her. It's not her looks - she looks like a piranha for God sake. Maybe her boobs hypnotize men - I don't get it.

natalieuf7.jpg

The first time I watched it, I kinda felt sorry for him (only for a second). But I rewatched the ending three times and laughed every time. Wow.

He will never live this one down as long as he lives.

People off the street should just come up and smack him upside the head.

Erik is a sweet kid, but he was like a guppy in a pool of piranha. Cirie laid out the plan and the other girls executed it brilliantly. I really thought he had a good chance of winning it all.

I feel so bad for him that such a trusting kid got schooled in such a harsh way. I hope he truly was just an idiot, and not truly that trusting. If he's just dumb, then he won't be hurt so badly. Must be the mom in me, but I feel for him. I have a feeling he's a rose colored glasses kind of guy, and hope it helps him through the bashing he'll take over this.

How Erik Must Be Feeling Right Now
loser_Survivor.jpg

Yes I do feel a little sad for him but I think he will be just fine. I think he will wear that dumbest badge with honor. He was just so thrilled to be hanging with the "cool" kids.

Oh Erik, your wide-eyed innocence drew me to you but last night you crossed the line into stupidity. It was like watching a group of bullies beat up a retarded kid. I found it a little hard to watch.

Really thought this kid had it, breezing through the challenges and then making a decision like this............WOW!!

Poor Erik. I totally can not believe he fell for that. Maybe Marcellus from BB will take him out for a drink and sympathetic ear. I was a little bothered by the jurys reaction, I mean, did they all have to laugh at him? The best part was when he stood up to walk over to Jeff and said, you guys . It was just so cute. He may go home a loser, but he is still a good kid.

I watched this with my fiance... he felt horrible about it.

I laughed my ass off!

'Hey Natalie... why don't you try and get Erik to give you his necklace? Nah... that won't work.'

ahhhhhahhahahaha

He's never going to trust women again...

Oh, Erik. I really feel sorry for you, even though I probably shouldn't. That was one hard tribal council to watch.

Erik.... IDIOT!

I was laughing so hard.. how could you do that? Idiot! hahaha... Go Cirie! :D

Poor guy.... I do feel bad for him. But I also laughed my butt of at his mistake.

It was a bonehead mistake, by any measure. But I don't know what James, Ozzy & Jason were laughing at.

They Kinda have a reason to laugh though.. they didnt give there "Public" idol away... Plus he should have learned.

I couldn't believe it. This was a scream at the TV moment. I was like. "noooooooooooo!" I just couldn't believe he would do that. Still just such a good kid. I just don't know what they all convinced him that he'd done to the people on the jury that he had to redeem himself. lol

Sign in to follow this