Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Natalie Bolton

no way, at least not by herself she isn't. Cerie is not the lazy no brainer that everyone thinks she is, it was her idea to actually try to get Ozzie out and make the move when they did, she was the brains behind it, and Parvati helped to get it done, funny thing is that the heat is on Parvati, not Cerie, everyone is looking at her, and Cerie is letting them do so, smart move, they will go after Parvati first, before Cerie and Natalie. They should be serioulsy watching Natalie she is a slick one, yes and a little full of herself right now but not crazy, I just think she is living the thing of being there and playing and pulling a cpl power moves (not by herself), she is high on the power, and should come down or else she will fail.

OK I don't really like Natalie but she really cracked me up. I just like getting a litttle laugh in this game of sourpusses. Some of them are mopey faces. Amanaa walks around with a big frown on her face all the time. I hope they give us a little more entertainment.

Hey Cat, Hey Marty......ok, can we say "Power Princess"? :animated_scratchchin: I don't know, but I think I would sleep with one eye open with this girl around.

TML, yeah I could see that, especially with her power face always on.

I didn't get to see past the first comp with the loved ones, we had bad weater and the damn weather guys came on and took up the whole hr, no tornado, and it is not even raining now, I am soooo pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha, her face when Amanda pulled out that idol!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hope she leaves next week.

I hope Natalie wins this whole thing. She has made it through a lot and has definitely been a big part in a lot of the people going home.

The Grinch...

I loved Jeff's face when she asked Parv her question. I was like, WTF is that all about... so was he!

I have never seen Jeff cut in like that on a question, was he embarassed or annoyed?? It was weird to say the least and even if she has girl tendencies why at the 11th hour would you ask that question? and if really made her seem more coo coo than she is,lololol

I have never seen Jeff cut in like that on a question, was he embarassed or annoyed?? It was weird to say the least and even if she has girl tendencies why at the 11th hour would you ask that question? and if really made her seem more coo coo than she is,lololol

I'm thinking Natalie was calling Parvati out on some "promises" made to see if she was talking trash or if it was for real. That gave Survivor a little spice they've not had before... :animated_scratchchin:

I think she just wanted to be in the limelight. yuk.

Sign in to follow this