Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Natalie Bolton

natalie_l.jpg

THE ROOKIES: NATALIE BOLTON

HOMETOWN: West Hollywood, Calif. (originally from Houston)

NATALIE SAYS: ''I need to be fearless again. I want to unearth all those things when I was 8 and didn't give a s--- about what people thought, and I did it anyway.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''I'm on the fence with Natalie because I can't figure out if she has any business being in this game or not. On paper she sounds great

Well hello there!!

Dibs before Wicked does!!

A TRADE FOR PAVARATI CAN BE WORKED OUT POSSABLY?

Um. no...

Fine, you can have all the superfans... Ur gonna need 'em cuz The Dream Team is in Stealth Ninja Mode...

Mentally bent. She'll have a nervous breakdown. good. I could use the entertainment.

Brrr! That girl is cold as ice...absolutely brutal. She has now become the female version of Fairplay.

She is pure evil. I would hate to be on her bad side in RL. She must be a slave driver as a Personal Trainer and probably takes a perverse pleasure in causing pain. :P

Wow. She sure came off as a ruthless, heartless, egotistical witch. Didn't see that coming .... and obviously Jason didn't either. She makes Parvati and Cirie look like a couple of nuns. (But then again I had some pretty vicious nuns for teachers as a kid).

Meh, big deal... So she is a lying bitch... She makes one little move... When the game is almost over...

Parv owns you Natalie...

Parv owns you Natalie

Here's hopin...

I don't ever remember seeing much of her before last night. Thanks goodness -- what a skank! I mean, even if she hadn't been spewing pure evil all night, I find her physical appearance very odd.... trying to be kind here.

I really enjoyed Natalies little camera sessions. Funny!

I agree Erin... I was sitting there thinking the whole time she was calling Jason as bitch, what nerve she had... Bleh... Can't stand her...

I hope they turn on her immediately. She seems so assured that she's in the 'in crowd' now. It would make me laugh if they pulled the same stunt on her.

And, she's a plastic surgery/botox nightmare! Yikes! Is this a pretty girl they've messed up, or an ugly girl they've tried to make pretty? I can't tell.

Funny, nothing said about her since January 13 and now she's doubled her post count. Personally I can't stand her. I hope you are right KORTV!

Yikes - she gave me the creeps. What an odd showboat.

She's really losing it, she's a mental case! I liked Jason. I really hope Cerie turns on Natalie next. She's the one who can get her out!

I really hope Cerie turns on Natalie next. She's the one who can get her out!

Cerie isn't running the show... Parv is...

Sign in to follow this