Any Big Brother After Dark News

ericsturrock

I am really excited about the show, but not sure I have recovered from season 8 yet. I have been keeping tabs on Evel Dick and what he is up to via myspace and that has become almost a fulltime undertaking. I will be very interested to see if this season can out do the last one. The characters are going to have to be over the top But it's almost party time :party_smilie:

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Big Brother After Dark Returning To Showtime

Writing by Joe on Tuesday, 8 January, 2008 at 7:13 pm

julie-chen-photo.jpg

Photo Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS

For Big Brother 8, Big Brother fans could get extended viewing on Showtime through Big Brother: After Dark. Many fans wondered if it would be a one time occurrence or an ongoing part of the Big Brother franchise. Now, CBS and Showtime have officially announced that Big Brother: After Dark will be back for the upcoming Big Brother 9.

Big Brother: After Dark will be a live three hour feed that will run from 12:00-3:00 AM ET/PT, seven days a week. The feed will air on the cable network

I was searching the internet to see if i could find if BBAD was coming back for next season and i found a couple articles saying it will be coming back starting Feb. 12, the day the show starts. I saw people were asking about if it was coming back the other day so, just in case your question wasn't answered, i have some websites that say it is back (with comments from Showtime execuatives, not just rumors):

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/showtim...season-6358.php

http://cbsbigbrother9.blogspot.com/2008/01...-brother-9.html

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2008...ng-to-showtime/

And that is just from the first page on google, I hope that is enough proof for you.

I'm glad the Showtime BBAD will be back. It was a lot more relaxing last year to watch the show on the television. Of course, it was harder to transcribe, but during the times I watched without trascribing, it was much nicer watching on t.v.

I have all the Showtime Channels so I'll have BBAD....if they play beer-pong I'll scream!!!!! I hope the production staff will jab at the people and get them to do something interesting! JMHO :pixiedust:

I think a lot of it has to do with a person's expectations, and I tend to think people expect normal "Edited" reality TV where they take 3 days of events (36 hours) and compress it down into 42 minutes of highlights. I take it for what it is, slow, mostly boring, live voyeurism. And I find it relaxing because I really am not "Watching" more like half listening to it while doing other stuff, like typing mean and nasty comments on Morty's. :animated_bouncy:

I am really excited After Dark will be back. I didn't even buy the feeds last time. I already have showtime channels so I didn't have to buy the After Dark special. I just hate its so late at nite. I didn't get any sleep last time but that was because of evel dick. i hope this installment of big brother is good but nothing will beat bb8 i myself consider it one of the best seasons ever. i can't wait for it i miss chatting with you guys you guys made my summer. can't wait only a few weeks away. dang i have to work that nite to i will see you guys in chat after the show.

Angiedawson :dance2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived