Any Big Brother After Dark News

ericsturrock

I haven't heard, but it sure in the better, or I shall be in one fowl mood and I'll come to Morty's and start picking fights for no good reason, along with a bunch a nasty and ruthless name calling, and endless circular arguments that go on for days, if not weeks. And of course, I'd create several different accounts and switch between them playing mind games with those people I hate more than dirt. :animated_bouncy: .

And to set the record straight, I AM NOT GAY! Never been gay, not bi-sexual, and I am not into doing weird stuff with zoo animals or dead people at the morgue; that's just sick. (Being gay is not sick, just the zoo animal and dead people stuff)

Somebody has to have heard some rumors. Aren't the Darths and hardcore BB fans doing their job? What a bunch of slackers; Morty needs to get some new Darths and some new BB fans :animated_bouncy:

I've heard that BBAD will be replaced w/ sequester feeds. That doesn't really make sense as there won't be any footage until much later in the season. I like sequester footage but I'd much rather watch the people still competing in the game than a bunch of losers.

The only reason I enjoyed BBAD was because it made up my mind for me. I am way too indecisive when it comes to which feed I should be watching. I loved when midnight hit so I could turn my quad cam on, turn the sound down, and watch what BBAD wanted me to on my TV.

haven't heard, but it sure in the better, or I shall be in one fowl mood.......

Does that mean you'll be clucking like a chicken?

I thought BBAD was boring most of the time. Unless you like Beer Pong, or watching them stuff food into their mouths. There was some pretty good things shown too. Just not alot though. JMHO :pixiedust:

Well TCS, you better not get the feeds, because that is what the feeds are like 90% of the time. :)

I personally like watching it even when things were slow, often it was just background noise and I would only start paying attention when things got interesting. And if anything, the real good stuff happens later in the evening, often after mid night. The season Kasar was on, they would stay up scheming until the wee hours of the morning. Kasar was great for BB, but he kept shooting himself in the foot, and got out played by people who were simply more ruthless. :pixiedust:

I don't think I'll get the feeds....I thought about it and I can get all the info I need from Mortys. If they do BBAD I'll probably give it a try again. Hubby has gotten sick on me and I'm going to be busy with him for a while. :pixiedust:

why would you need to back it up? i like it when lies and rumors spread about BB....then i can make the show how i want it and be all ticked off when i realize everyone was fibbing!!

The best thing about Showtime AD last year was that sometimes they would show what was happening in the house, when we would have FOTH on the feeds. There was no FOTH on the AD -- just commercials.

The best thing about Showtime AD last year was that sometimes they would show what was happening in the house, when we would have FOTH on the feeds. There was no FOTH on the AD -- just commercials.

Yeah, they did that and they were likely to switch to a feed that was clean. On the feeds, if one person on any of the feeds were to start talking about "Off Topic" subjects, big brother goto FOTH on all feeds. :animated_bouncy:

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

'Big Brother' Returns to Showtime

Like 'Big Brother,' 'After Dark' will premiere on Feb. 12

January 8, 2008

32662677.jpg

'Big Brother 8' winner Dick Donato

For the second straight season, CBS' "Big Brother" will head off to Showtime after dark.

Showtime announced Tuesday (Jan. 8) that "Big Brother: After Dark" will return on February 12 with three hours of live feeds airing from the Big Brother house airing from 12-3 a.m. on the SHO2 multiplex channel.

The Showtime "Big Brother: After Dark" will air for three hours a night, seven days a week, which will clog your DVR mighty quickly if you set a season pass. Trust us.

"'Big Brother: After Dark' was a big success for us at bringing an audience to very late night time periods on SHO2," says Showtime Entertainment President Robert Greenblatt, not referencing any actual viewership figures. "This began as an experiment with our friends at Endemol and CBS, and I'm happy that it worked so well for all of us. I'm amazed at how much curiosity there is about what goes on in the Big Brother house after the lights are out, but what better place to present that than on Showtime where we have a lot of on-air real estate in the wee hours of the morning."

In its first season, viewers of "Big Brother: After Dark" were treated to a lot of swearing, but very little additional unedited content. Instead of sex, violence and nudity, viewers received an extra dose of game strategy and added insight into the mechanics of the Big Brother living experience.

Brought to you courtesy of the writers strike, this will be the first-ever winter installment of "Big Brother," though all of the familiar elements will remain largely unchanged, including host Julie Chen and normal voyeuristic pleasures of watching a group of increasingly unhinged shut-ins compete over three months for a grand prize.

I can't wait for it to start, and I can't wait for the mud to start slinging here at Mortys. There's nothing like the Flame Wars; it's better than AM Talk Radio :animated_bouncy:

Archived