Bb9 Live Feeds?

Daisyflower

I told the hubby that I was thinking about getting the live feeds this season and he said "yeah, give it a try" lol I don't think he knows what he's getting into. No dinner, no clean socks, etc...... :giggle::pixiedust:

How much do they cost???? Are they easy to cancel????

if they are Real... ie Real Pass Real Arcade.. etc..

You have to cancel with a phone call to where they outsource in India.. where they give you liek 3 rebuttals ebfore agreeing to cancel...

1st time I called to cancel something they offered a month free but if I really wanted to cancel I had to reply to the email..

I usually just get real pissy and just say cancel cancel cancel No email.. Just cancel Now..

on the plus side don't have to wait thru long calling queues or button push systems.

:giggle:

Welcome Lolabean to Morty's!

If you are not sure, have you tried clicking on the superpass icon? It should let you know if it is still active. I only get it for the 3 month special each season so I could look at my credit card bill. If you remember how much you paid for it, that should help you know how long you bought it for.

the date would make me think it is good til 8/08. If so you got a good deal. I paid 29.95 for 3 months which started in July and ended in October. Call Real Player and ask!

Try this site

https://account.real.com/acct/login.html?sr...e=en&loc=EN

and type in your username and password you signed up with. When I just did it - it told me I was not active but still has my info in there.

You know.....wouldn't it be great if CBS let us have the feeds a bit earlier this time around? Us live feeders miss out on so much during that first week to 10 days that the houseguests are in the house without the feeds.

I am sure it won't happen.But one can hope :animated_scratchchin:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived