Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Winner Prediction Thread/ Mortys Sole Survivor

All the other sights have things like this but they do it for every show , I figured lets do it for just the final show . (NO SPOILERS PLEASE) This is the place for everyone's own personal picks , or oppinions on who is going to win .

Figured for fun we make this a little freindly compitition and to be fair , I won't play besides everyone knows my thoughts just about . The winner of this thread gets to claim the title of Mortys Sole Survivor till the next Survivor Finale Show.

Winner : (Sole Survivor is ) : Put Name Here

2nd Runner Up : ( 50,000 winner ) Put Name Here

3rd Runner Up : Put Name Here

America's Player : (100,000 winner ) Put Name Here

Okay who ever gets all 4 of those right will be Mortys Sole Survivor for this season . If no one then the closest to it will win if more then one then hell haven't thought that part out , guess we have extra survivors. lol. All replys should be in by time Fuskie starts the east cost chat room for the play by play tomorrow evening.

Okay all remember this is just for fun and to kill a little time while we wait for the last show , no flaming or arguing or calling names over peoples choices please .

Winner : (Sole Survivor is ) : Amanda

2nd Runner Up : ( 50,000 winner ) Todd

3rd Runner Up : Denise

America's Player : (100,000 winner ) : Denise

:pixiedust:

Courtney who ???????

3rd Runner Up : Courtney

America's Player : (100,000 winner ) : James (not sure how this works, can they vote for any of the castaways, or just the ones in the final 4? If so, I say James b/c if he had not been voted off, I think he would be in the final 4 and quite possibly the winner)

You can vote for any Sharonda99, I went over to CBS.com and they had all of them listed. :pixiedust:

Winner : (Sole Survivor is ) : Courtney

3rd Runner Up : Denise

America's Player : (100,000 winner ) : Amanda

2nd Runner Up : ( 50,000 winner ) Todd (with one vote from Jean Robert)

3rd Runner Up : Courtney

America's Player : (100,000 winner ) James

1st = Amanda

2nd = Todd

3rd = Courtney

AP= Amanda

First off, the runner up gets 100 K not 50 K. This isn't cheap Big Brother stuff we're talking about. Second off, you don't call the 2nd place finisher "2nd runner up" they'd be "first runner up" while third place is "second runner up" etc. Anyone that watched Miss America should know this.

WINNER: Todd

Loser: Amanda

3rd: Courtney

4th: Mullet lady

Winner : (Sole Survivor is ) : AMANDA

2nd Runner Up : ( 50,000 winner ) COURTNEY

3rd Runner Up : DENISE

America's Player : (100,000 winner ) AMANDA.

meow amanda.... meow!

WINNER: Courtney as bad as I hate to say it...

Loser: Todd...

3rd: Amanda...

4th: Denise...

These are my guesses, not spoilers :)...

I thought I thaw this thomewhere as the thresult of the thow...

1st: Todd

2nd: Courtney

3rd: Amanda

4th: Denise

America's Player : Denise

SCRebel Said

First off, the runner up gets 100 K not 50 K. This isn't cheap Big Brother stuff we're talking about. Second off, you don't call the 2nd place finisher "2nd runner up" they'd be "first runner up" while third place is "second runner up" etc. Anyone that watched Miss America should know this.

Okay I give i am not the brightest cookie in the box , one mistake here or there geezzz , lmao

Winner : (Sole Survivor is ) : Amanda2nd Runner Up : ( 50,000 winner ) Denise3rd Runner Up : CourtneyAmerica's Player : (100,000 winner ) JamesWinner : (Sole Survivor is ) : Amanda2nd Runner Up : ( 50,000 winner ) Denise3rd Runner Up : CourtneyAmerica's Player : (100,000 winner ) James

Winner: AMANDA!

1st runner up: Todd

2nd runner up: Courtney

AP: James

Contest is closed , I will reveal the winner of the contest soon as is revealed my time , If don't have a post then to late , love ya all

There is absolutly no choice on the winner of my little compitition , so for Mortys board until the next Survivor Finale Show one person gets to put the name either in there name tag or as a signature under there post as ?

Morty's Sole Survivor 2007 : ( Drum Roll Please and the Winner is )

With only one person off his list which I will show right here now is

LenLen702

1st: Todd

2nd: Courtney

3rd: Amanda

4th: Denise

America's Player : Denise

(Keep in mind that thank god Mark Barnett has a heart and gave Denise 50,000 to help pay for coming in fourth and still losing her job )

LenLen you are Morty's Sole Survivore winter 2007 , Congratulations and thanks for playing . I am Sure nither Jem , Morty or Aneglojoe will mind you adding that to your signature . If I was rich I would send you a prize money but Mortys Survivor was I could offer on line . Morty if you like this little contest we can maybe work together and make it more next season , lol or not , the title enough for me.

I cried when Mark Barnett gave Denise $50,000.00!!!! Of all the contestants Denise needed the money the most. I thought it was pretty crappy that she lost her job, and had to get a harder job. :pixiedust:

Sign in to follow this