Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Who Will You Vote To Winn The Extra 100k

For the 100k, I am going to vote to give it to Denise the biggest changer here , she lost so much weight and with her karate once start she won't stop , making her husband want to and I see her being the biggest winner , as her life will just keep growing more and more as a winner already , the winner of life and Love.

The biggest Growth and profit I see from this season is not the million dollar winner but the one that will take what they learned and enhance the life they already have , and Denise has the love the most important ingredient in life and will bring it home to her weather I give her 100 k or not , so why not give it to one that has won the battle already if not the game.

I agree wolf....I really like Denise more and more. I want Amanda to win....but would love for Denise to get the $100,000.00! JMHO :pixiedust:

I forgot all about James!!!! :( Naw! I'm so over him! I now want Denise to win the 100k and Amanda to win the Mill. :pixiedust:

Lunch lady has played a pretty good game and she could use it for her family.

I've been way out of the loop, what is the 100,000?? Is this an Americas choice or something?? I just DVR the shows and flip thru them if the show is boring, just to get the gist of what is goin on, tonight I watched the whole thing, but I must be really out of it, I have not heard about 100,000. I like Amanda, I also like Denise a lot, James??? he was kinda dorky to not have used his idols, look where that got him.

Hi there Erin , Marty and Gizz, long time no see in these parts,lol B)

I don't know about this 100K thingy...but if there is such an award then (as of this moment) I would give it to either Amanda or Denise (depending on who wins)

If Amanda wins then 100K goes to Denise and vice versa

If both doesn't win then Denise would be my choice...Amanda could prolly make that 100K easier than Denise.

Or we can also give the 100K to Jamie and say ooops that was monopoly money and then toss it in a fire pit. :)

Or we can also give the 100K to Jamie and say ooops that was monopoly money and then toss it in a fire pit. :)

:smilielol::pixiedust:

I voted for Denise!!!! :pixiedust:

SPRINTSPEED

I also like Denise a lot, James??? he was kinda dorky to not have used his idols, look where that got him.

We might be saying the same thing about Her if she is voted out tonite, and didnt get rid of the other three when she had the chance (at least forcing a tie) But You could be right her choice could prove to have beena good one but at the time it didnt seem like a good one, she even said so herself

Oh man I don't want to vote now..what if I voted for the survivor winner...I don't want to give them all the prize....that's like greedy lol. Share share share the prize dangit :)

Sign in to follow this