Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Episode 12:"hello, I'm Still A Person" (spoilers)

CBS Website

One castaway feels hurt by what she considers to be a personal rejection by someone she had liked.

Amanda upset that Todd takes Courtney

A feast on the Great Wall of China has its diners excited

GREAT SPOILERS wolf!

(just messing with ya!!)

Okay just want to bring this thread forward since I added some to the first post > :party_smilie:

Since the spoilers for this week were a bit off in that Amanda turns on Todd but Todd wins immunity, thus preventing her from voting him off, I would think that's actually a spoiler for NEXT week. Plus, I could see with the promos that say "You don't want to piss me off", that possibly Todd taking Courtney and possibly even the "unexpected bond" being Todd and Courtney, may be Todd's retaliation for finding out that Amanda is thinking of turning on him. I wonder if when P.G., Amanda and Denise were talking about getting rid of Todd, if Denise (being that she sees the writing on the wall that she's 1st out in the F4) tells Todd what Amanda and P.G. said.

Ya know, Todd even said (and this may be a Fruedian slip) that he wanted to go to the F3 with Courtney and Amanda, putting Courtney first.

I think this episode is when Todd and Courtney begin to bond, whereas they seemed friendly toward each other, but maybe now they get closer, leaving Amanda angry or hurt toward Todd and she feels rejected.

If Todd doesn't win immunity, I see him promising Denise and Courtney they will go to the F3 together also in retaliation for Amanda plotting against him, leaving the votes Denise, Courtney and Todd voting against P.G. and Amanda / P.G. voting for Todd. Then the only way I can see it going is Amanda wins II in the F4 and Todd and Courtney vote against Denise, making the F3 Todd, Courtney and Amanda.

Again, pure speculation on my part as to what I've read thus far.

Weasel I agree with you for the most part , like I said not sure Amanda wins immunity some how I think it is Todd (But we all know I can be off by at least one frequently , lmao )

I think alot of last weeks pics and commercials was really for this week , and I don't think Todd is unaware as the hints say . But even if Todd does not win the Immunity , like I said I think Amanda and PG can try to convince Denise till they are blue in the face and she may let them think she is on there side . But she been wanting PG out along time and has been the only one that has ever completely stuck to there original plans

( not sure about with james though , but ever week mostly she has voted how they all said they would vote and that would mean bye bye PG this week . )

An unexpected bond emerges that threatens to shake up the game as it heads into the Final Four.

This is Amanda and PG ,

s15e12shorta05wp8.jpg

s15e12shorta36km5.jpg

A pic of the Immunity Challeng , new pics casue all drums and balls different. Note all but Denise and Todd are seen with pg in the front of the three other girls . So either Todd and Denise way behind or already ahead.

s15e12shorta52yg4.jpg

Immunity challenge winner : Todd/ Denise

Weasel I agree with you for the most part , like I said not sure Amanda wins immunity some how I think it is Todd (But we all know I can be off by at least one frequently , lmao )
I know I was getting ahead of myself, but I was thinking Amanda wins the II when they get down the F4 (Denise, Amanda, Todd and Courtney). My speculation was only on the chance that Todd found out about Amanda trying to get rid of him.

I think (if Todd finds out), he would immediately want to get rid of Amanda ASAP right after P.G. leaves, but perhaps the plan is changed if Amanda wins the II in the final IC. I don't know - I wouldn't want Denise in the F3 much less the F2 with me. But who's to say that they know there's going to be a F3 this year...they may be thinking of F2.

Next week sounds interesting though. I would look for Todd to win the upcoming Immunity Idol. Considering how "well" Courtney and P.G. did with the last drum/ball bounce, I would think they'd be way behind Todd and Denise. Denise has to step things up this week because she knows where she stands in the group, so I'd look for her to be giving it her all. From the picture you show of the drums...I wonder if P.G. has learned. She looks like she's still holding her drum pretty high, so my speculation is she's still thinking this is a volleyball court. LOL. If she sucks at this one, she doesn't have James to blame!!! :) I'd almost watching it JUST for that - to see if she learned and how much losing the original one was her fault. To quote James, "Please let that happen! That would be the best thing ever!"

so we're saying:

reward=todd, taking court

II=denise

boot=pg?

Okay so I am going to change it one more time hopefully in time for early pts. Due to the newest commercial and pictures on survivor fever and survivor pheonix .

Reward : Todd (takes courtney)

Immunity : Amanda

Boot : Peih Gee

The Immunity challenge will be repeats of some they already did , throwing the strar , gross foood and the bouncing ball . In the gross food ,, which I believes comes after the throwing star , Todd is not seen , okay he could be before the camera , but durring the gross food courtney is blue , denise is black , amanda is red and pg is yellow . During the bouncing ball courtney is red , amanda is black and pg is still yellow. So I am thinking some one gets illiminated from each round . So I have to go with Amanda over PG and Courtney

I entered these in so long ago I am going to have to check what I entered, Hopefully I have some right since I can no longer get a perfect score (not that I ever had a chance) since my MVP was booted.

I forgot to do early picks this week, so I need a perfect score, lol.

Good luck with that!

That was never my game plan. Most of the time I pick mine before I read any spoilers and then I pray...LOL. I am doing okay but not great. I love wolf's spoilers (if she ants them called that) but sometimes it is fun just to guess.

i always say i'm just gonna guess, and then the competitive nature comes out and i have to use spoilers so that i have that edge to win!!

I love the spoilers, too. It has really helped me get excited about this year's contest. They actually enhance my watching experience because I wasn't too excited about this season.

Also, it helps that I've got a Survivor Pool at work and drew Courtney's name. I know she probably won't win (nor do I think she deserves to win), but the possibility of having read that she's in the F3 has made it exciting for me this season! I would've been on the edge of my seat wondering if she would make it. Actually, I just wanted to go farther in the game than this one guy who drew James' name and reading about how James was leaving made it worthwhile even if Courtney doesn't win. LOL

This week's spoilers has me excited again. I like to see when someone is panicky and when someone who thinks they're safe or is too cocky gets knocked down. I love it when the game flips around like that.

Sign in to follow this