Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

"episode 11 (dec 6) Title "going For The Oscar""

From KObrien_fan and From TV Guide hard copy:

A sure sign the contest is nearing it's end: Jeff Probst surprises and delights the remaining castaways with a visit from their loved ones.

The title comes because as we will see in tonights Survivor it is rumored that Peih Gee and Courtney stage a fight to convince James Peih Gee going home and he does not use the hidden immunity idol thus making a grave mistake that we been hearing about all season.

So you don't think James is going home tonight (Nov. 29) but rather during the Dec 6 episode? I thought predictions had been that James would be going home tonight!?

no the fake fight is the 29th but that where they got the name for next episode is Erik goes home this time

I thought they'd go for PG. They must go for Eric over PG because they think the jury would be more likely to give the money to him than one of them. PG seems to be a bit more safe because she's less likeable by the jury.

Well seems like all the rumors of a fake fight was wrong , lol the only fighting I saw was not fake and was James and Erik on the secret scene more of an argument. I now think the title of show comes from the family visit.

Episode 11 ~ "Going for the Oscar

A sure sign the contest is nearing it's end: Jeff Probst surprises and delights the remaining castaways with a visit from their loved

CBS Website Clues

Thursday, December 6, 8pm et/pt

While most castaways shed tears of joy after receiving news from home, one sheds tears of sorrow

Update 1:

Reward : Marco Polo /Blind folded going through maze (pics at Survivor Fever ) Winner Denise

brings at least one other on family visit (Todd or Amanda)

Immunity : This is the box and rope course Winner Todd

Pics over at survivor Fever compared with pics of the dream team doing this challenge shows Todd to have a lead in the pics , the only one giving him in ccmpitition is Erik and if Erik is the boot this week and we know Amanda is gunning for Todd then makes sence he wins and takes his own head off the block. The comercials are also saying who is becoming a dominate player ( hint that Todd is now stepping up his challenge playing )

Boot : Erik

how confident are you on the immunity winner??!?!

Hey guys, found this pic on Survivor Skills, looks like Todd with the IC

S15_Ep11_ToddIN.jpg

It looks like the IC necklace, which would corroborate the assumption that Todd wins IC.

Here are some other pics of Todd from this week's ep and previous eps, just to compare. Todd wears a necklace, but it's a small one with just a couple of ornaments on it, as well as what looks like a dog collar.

e11tv2.jpgS15Recappromo047.jpgS15Recappromo051.thumb.jpg

These were the best I could find but hopefully demonstrates my point. Tell me what you think.

toddyh1.jpg

Here's a little clearer image.

IMO, whatever that is around Todd's neck, doesn't look bulky enough to be the II. Part of it looks to me like his dog tags riding up since he's laying down and perhaps a button on his shirt. Anyway, if it is the II, why would you be resting with it on? I would think it wouldn't be too comfortable. I don't think the picture is clear enough to say it is immunity. That's just me.

You could be right. I asked the same question myself. The idol necklace looks like it would be very uncomfortable to lie on. The only answer I could come up with, if it is the II, they just finished a grueling IC, from the look of the vidcaps I've seen and he could have been so exhausted that he just laid down without taking it off.

This is why I think that you decide for self

Beginning of Immunity Challenge : Eric starts in lead

ericfrontsq8.jpg

Most the way through the course as seen by the dream team doing it : either Todd in lead or Erik way ahead

toddinfrontvd0.jpg

Eric trying to untangle him self around and around post : Todd smaller and quicker on that less legs , lol

erictryinguntangleselfjd4.jpg

Okay with those three pics shows Todd in front most of the time , also though did not show here shows pics of Todd , Erik and Amanda as the question who is the dominate player ? So far what we know is Erik set to go home here so he can't win , Todd in the lead in most the pics and Amanda wants him gone but don't get her way when he wins IC

Now For Reward Challenge : Marco Polo

Here see Peih Gee blindfoldes as in Marco Polo so that is Reward aka visitor challenge

marcopolobn1.jpg

Here you see Todd hugging denise as if they just got back from a family visit , with amanda watching on , so either Amanda goes with them or greets them when they get back . Todd not the hugging mullet woman type only for a good reason.

toddhuggingdeniserb3.jpg

PS. that pic not immunity necklace just what he normaly wears and some people just seeing what not there.

PS. that pic not immunity necklace just what he normaly wears and some people just seeing what not there.

Wolf, that's what I was thinking, too. The Immunity necklace usually has things poking out on the sides. I think it would be easier to see.

It will be very interesting to see that Amanda thinks of getting rid of Todd and if Todd wins the immunity. Another plan foiled! Still, I would rather see P.G. going instead of Erik, but if Erik's number is up this week, so be it. From spoiler lists I've seen, P.G. goes next week, so better late than never. I can understand why anyone would want Erik gone though. He's definitely the only competition (as far as guys) that Todd has.

What would be funny is during the reward challenge if they deliberately make P.G. lose...like directing her the wrong way. I could definitely see P.G. being po'ed and then if Denise wins the challenge, taking Todd or someone else instead of her, P.G. pissing and moaning about the whole thing. But it would be suicide for Denise to do that really. But P.G. is delusional. She thinks Denise is with her and from what I've seen, Denise has given her no indication that she's with her and Erik.

Reward : Marco Polo /Blind folded going through maze (pics at Survivor Fever ) Winner Denise

brings Todd or Amanda on family visit . Thanks to Dani at Survivor Skills we got who there visits are. OH and the licking of the hands comes from the winners getting chocolate cake and when they get back to camp some of the others left behind licks the chocolate of there hands < EWWW

Todd : Sister

Denise : Husband

Amanda : Sister

Immunity : This is the box and rope course Winner Todd

Pics over at survivor Fever compared with pics of the dream team doing this challenge shows Todd to have a lead in the pics , the only one giving him in ccmpitition is Erik and if Erik is the boot this week and we know Amanda is gunning for Todd then makes sence he wins and takes his own head off the block. The comercials are also saying who is becoming a dominate player ( hint that Todd is now stepping up his challenge playing )

Boot : Erik

Okay all as it stands for the week all other spoiler sights seem to be agreeing with what we got here . Dani was able to add the part about licking hands and who the visitors are , if you want names go to survivor skills to get them.

What we see in the episode this week is actually (This is just my belief) the beginning of the fall of Amanda as winner. This week she turns on her strongest alliance member and then he wins immunity and can not be voted out . Now that has to cause a little conflict in Todds mind at least. Now all bets are off so when it comes down to final three (Courtney , Todd and Amanda) If you are Todd who you taking with you. Amanda that back stabbed you and hid behind your dirty work with all the Jury members or Courtney that just is not a favorite with anyone. Hence this seasons winner is Todd or Courtney Amanda off at final 3.

Now that has to cause a little conflict in Todd's mind at least.
That's IF Todd finds out about the backstabbing. He may not find out about it unless Courtney tells him. I don't see Denise or P.G. running over to tell him. Erik, I could see him doing that to cause problems because he did the same thing with Jean-Robert and James. I don't know...I would see Todd turning on Amanda really quick if that happened, getting rid of her before he got rid of Denise even.

Of course, now thinking of the comment Todd made during T.C., it might apply to Amanda "Keep your Friends close, keep your enemies closer". Then there was a look from Amanda if I remember correctly and I thought the comment was weird because he's certainly not keeping P.G. or Erik close. Could be that he was already suspecting her of scheming against him...

Pure speculation on my part though.

Will it be a final 2 this year for the final TC or final 3? Last year it was 3, but it was the first time they'd done that, right?

There I know will be 3 questioned by Jury , but I don't know if one of the other two gets to vote one of the 3 off or not . but I can see if they get the choice then it will be amanda that goes .

somewhere i read where jeff said that there will be a final 3 voting because it eliminates a certain way of playing the game. i forget what exactly he said, but i do know that there will be a final 3 being voted on.......

If there is a Final 3 instead of a Final 2, then Courtney will be the "Cassandra" of this season. Last year, the F3 were Yau Man, Earl and Cassandra. Cassandra got NO votes because she did nothing except skate by...and we all knew she wouldn't.

I really don't like having a Final 3 honestly. There is no drama whatsoever when you have two people who have really played the game and one who did little to nothing. You know that person will get no votes and it's really between the other two people. Maybe if it's a situation where all three were somewhat deserving, but it hasn't panned out that way as of yet.

i agree....i'm not a big fan of the final 3 either.........final 2 made it so much better when the person had to decide whether to take the deserving one, or the a$$hole so they could win!

My sister is right... Jeff and TPTB have all said it will be a F3 again this season...

didn't see pg winning that one!

i really can't stand her!! she is going next, right?!

Sign in to follow this