Sign in to follow this  
crustylugholes

Alex

Yeah , I had to think of who you were talking about but yeah he's funny. I loved it when him, Anjay and Jared were all zapping each other wirh trivia questions and Jared came up with the one about life on mars. LoL.

I'm HORRIBLE with names so had to think for a second too.

He does appear to be very intelligent. It amazes me how bright some of these kids they chose are, and makes me wonder if that's why they were chosen. Obviously not all the kids chosen are of above average or even genius level IQ, but some do seem to be.

I think he's a very smart little boy. I'm glad that they didn't pick all the children to have genius level IQs. I like having average IQ children there too. He is hugable! :):pixiedust:

If you guys have a minute sometime, go over to CBS and look at the kids bios. They ask them questions like "what do you think of the president." Some of their answers are great.

I always notice that front tooth coming in when he talks......which is usually something random at the end of many episodes. lol Go Asian boys ;)

Baron I read those right after the show started. Some answers surprised me, some were funny. For some it was so easy to tell what stage of development they are in just from those answers. I mean from the younger kids making stuff up to middle kids parroting what is most likely their parent/guardian/most influential adult's view of politics or whatever, and finally the older kids trying to find their own way and really figuring out who they are and what they stand for. It was great!

i like when he said to Sophia ...can i trust you guys with my atlas and (?) if i let you borrow them?--

Yeah Port. It helps when you are watching the show to know what's going on in these kids little minds.

Ok, I just realized there are tabs listing more questions and answers and some of them have shocked me! Sophia's dad sometimes calls her "sophunia dunia tunia fish", and a role model of hers is Don Qixote. Plus, she went way up in my estimation because she's a Rockyphile! Although, 14 seems a bit young to start being it instead of dreaming it phenomena, but when I did RHPS for years there were always tons of 14 year olds joining the cast so I guess it's not that bad.

You HAVE to check out Guylan's answer on the world leader he admires most! Poor kid's parents are probably having their phone conversations recorded by the CIA as I type.

Doesn't surprise me at all that Nathan is in a Boy's Choir, he has the voice for it just listening to him speak. Also looks like a choir boy, but that's judging.

Sophia's dad sometimes calls her "sophunia dunia tunia fish", and a role model of hers is Don Qixote.

The drunken knight on horseback, Pursuing the eternal, unreal dream, On the bend of the road to nowhere. Blinded by illusions of yesterdays ... Wow, I really think maybe Sophia is a 30 year old in a 14 year olds body. :pixiedust: