Summer of Secrets / Safes / Gumball Machine

furio22

Guest gosarah

What is the significance of those numbers? 34, 7, 13? I'm confused.

I still think it is 6-6-6.........get it??? As evil as Eric and Ivette have been, that explains it perfectly and because this is BB6. LOL!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to see on the feeds when Janelle and Mike were trying the combo's so if they tried that then not sure, other then maybe it involves the Serial numbers on the safes themselves, I know Kaysar tried the top one, but it didn't work.

The significance of the 34-7-13 is that

Ok, first thing, the first clue to get to the gold room was in the decorative books in the HOH room ( and the camera was obviously showing it to Rachel so she could find it.)

Second thing, when we saw the gold room on the HOH room's spy screen, they also showed the decorative books that are in that room.

Now, did someone saw them ever looking in the gold room's books? coz I really believe that the second clue is hidden in those.... would make sense !

Ciao

Drew

Guest Jewelsx19

Map in Gold Room

Anyone have a screen shot of this? I would love to take a look at it, I think it might just have clues to the safe combo.

Guest songbird

I fully believe that Mike has some kind of hint or idea about the safe. I wonder why the camera keeps zooming in on the number 2 on Mike's shirt? It's getting close, I think. I'll bet he opens it very soon....

I fully believe that Mike has some kind of hint or idea about the safe. I wonder why the camera keeps zooming in on the number 2  on Mike's shirt? It's getting close, I think. I'll bet he opens it very soon....

The camera did that the other day when Jan and Mike were working on the safe.. it kept zooming in on the door handle and the little sliding window...I just think they're playing with us...

Guest Shockalot
Anyone have a screen shot of this? I would love to take a look at it, I think it might just have clues to the safe combo.

Jewels.. on the night of Cappys HoH win, Janelle and Kaysar went nuts brainstorming and taking the room apart.

Janelle realised the World Map stops short. Eastern Europe is as far as it goes. They figured that the map must continue .. folded into the back of the frame.

They pulled it off the wall and examined it but couldnt see anything of any distinction other than a picture frame.

The Map picture 'seems' to be just a picture.. .but maybe they should have pulled the back off and saw if someone was written on the back of the map?? (ala national treasure lol)?

Guest kregger

They repeatedly zoomed in on it just now. hehe Seemed kinda odd. It was while James and Rachael were discussing the possibilities of future changes in the house.

Craig

Guest Hashman

There are 114 chapters in the Quran.... could be related to the safe combination? They focused in on the '2' on Michael's shirt earlier, too.

Guest kregger

They focused on those books in the Gold Room. I don't think there was anything in them so maybe the fact that there's 3 of them? And then there's the map. Or maybe the camera people are just goofing off. :D

Craig

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

It the Holy Koran has anything to do with the numbers, then 19 would have to be it. I think that when the Koran was matematically analyzed, the number 19 was a constantly appearing number.

Other than Kaysar, no one would know about that so I doubt that it would have any impact on the safes.

The MTA here in nyc stands for Metropolitan Transportaion Authority (35 letters), if that is any help

I do know that a couple HG's (sorry, I can't rmember who" were in there the other day looking and when they removed the picture from the wall again (this was after Janelle and Kayser did) BB came over and told them to PUT IT BACK.

Dep

Janelle has looked in the books in the gold room nothing was in them...

That was when she looked at them. BB could put something in the books at anytime, like they put the clock in the weight room.

Just wondering why they have not been really searching for anymore clues? Gee I would be tearing up the place. Unless BB told them to cool it for awhile, until further notice. (7/20/05 @2:16pm central) Just cuz it shows weird time on here.

Guest lizzie

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. Sorry if it has!

I was wondering if anyone thought of the possibility that the safes contain "free passes" to bring back someone who was let go OR contain a name of someone who was let go and gets to return. Julie made that awkward comment when Ashlea was evicted about surprises and bringing people back...

Just a questionable guess that has had me thinking.