Summer of Secrets / Safes / Gumball Machine

furio22

Guest MickeysMom

What they need to figure out is where zero is.

Once that is done.....the rest will fall into place.

Kayser has been looking at it lately. It think he was looking over the bannister at it last night.

K will solve it. Don't you worry.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they need to figure out is where zero is.

Once that is done.....the rest will fall into place.

Kayser has been looking at it lately.  It think he was looking over the bannister at it last night.

K will solve it.  Don't you worry.

Is there a certain spot where HOH sit or stand during Nominations? That could be where zero "0" is. Just a thought

Guest ShrimpOfTheHouse

as someone mentioned. if you look closely at the outer edge of the table, there's little round circles. I haven't been able to look at it close enough to see if there's number in them or not. Those could possibly tell you where 0 is.

5 green chairs, 4 red and 4 grey? I only know there are 5 green chairs and 4 of the other two colours. "4" "5" "4"

Would be similar to the clock.

yeah I am wrong about it being the red chairs, I thought I saw only 3 red chairs there at first, but there are 4.

Maybe Ivette will be leaning over the rail looking...someone'll 'bump' her and WHAM...she'll land on zero?Er........just a thought............. :twisted:

Guest mizzshugga
OR! The hg's could pick up Ivette, and use her head as a battering ram...it may or may not get the job done, but it will give her the lobotomy that she needs... :roll:

LOL too funny

Personally, I think this "Summer of Secrets" is nothing but a ploy for CBS. I honestly don't think anything else will happen once CBS reveilles all the partners and the safes. Look at last year. CBS claimed they had secrets after the twin twist and CB & nok, did anything else happen? No.

So truthfully I don't think evicted HG will return. I don't think the sequester house will be any different then the years before. I HONESTLY believe that the secrets are done after the safes and partners are revealed.

BB does not realize the show they have here, and how they can make of it. They need better writers and editors. The 2 things CBS will continue to use for marketing this show is 1) THE FIGHT 2) SUMMER OF SECRETS. If the writers and producers would use their heads (and read feed backs from Morty's) they could make this show a huge hit. This is why, this show is only on once a year (with questions of it returning next year). If this was popular as it should be, it would be on 2x a year.

Just my thoughts

i know this will never happen but it would be awesome if it could...actually there are 2 things...the after the HoH nominates two people...Julie Chen tells them that the nominees will be evicting someone...the 2 nominees get to evict anyone they want except the HoH...and my second one is that someone from the sequestered house gets to come back and they get to replace someone that is in the house already...not the HoH or nominees

Guest BigSister
I dont think the bible is placed in the gold room just for reading purposes.  And Janelle and Eric have begun reading a lot.  I think some clues can be found in the bible. Janelle made a joke last night about John 3:16...I wonder if mta 317 corresponds to a bible verse

The Bible is Beau's it was not put there by BB.

Personally, I think this "Summer of Secrets" is nothing but a ploy for CBS.  I honestly don't think anything else will happen once CBS reveilles all the partners and the safes.  Look at last year.  CBS claimed they had secrets after the twin twist and CB & nok, did anything else happen?  No. 

So truthfully I don't think evicted HG will return.  I don't think the sequester house will be any different then the years before.  I HONESTLY believe that the secrets are done after the safes and partners are revealed. 

lol .. well so far the *only* real twist has been the secret room, and that they all know each other. I do think that someone is coming back though. I have thought this from before the show aired .. and the reason for it .. is the motivation .. if an evicted 'partner' could come back into the house .. once everyone knows about the increased prize money .. it gives them all even more reason to fight to stay together.

The clue said something like turn 4x to the #

Maybe it means multiple 3 x 4 = 12

meaning 12 is the first number

then the second number would be 1 time whatever

and the last number is 7 time whatever.

just a thought. I would be trying anything and everything I could right now if I were Eric or Maggie. I think the safes were why the current power group was hanging out in the gold room instead of upstairs last night, so I guess you can't fault Maggie too much. (But Eric on the other hand...)

I think it would be great that when they get down to the final three, if they are all singles, that their partners return to help them with the final competitions. The final competition would be between the two remaining couples at that point and have something to do with the puzzle pieces in the house. That way the team that wins would be #1 and #2 players. Also, they should get rid of the final no action week and have the voting within 2-3 days of the competition.

Guest citywoman

I saw on the page for the photos where Sarah found the blacklight, why is no one mentioning on here about what clues they are finding ?

Guest lizzie

I thought it would be interesting to brainstorm various items that could *wink, wink* :wink: possibly be in the safes.

My idea? Another host for BB!!! (Sorry Julie Chen fans - it's all in fun!)

• 4 weeks later...

so far the secrets have been PATHETIC

there have only been 2 secrets....an America's Choice and the secret pairs (which was explained even before the season started)

WE ARE AT THE HALF WAY POINT AND THE SECRETS SUCK...common big brother...PICK IT UP

oh yea....lol...there was the pathetic PB and J pass (LAME)

those other two safes better open up soon and have something worthwhile in them

same as last season once the twin were reveil things went down hill. this summer wasnt even a summer of secrets the hg figure out all the twist before julia even told them. i had high hopes for bb this season but the idea of pairs kill it. the final winner will not be up in the air like last and previous years because each person of a pair will vote the same.

Guest thepikey

Amen.

Is the PB&J pass the best the creative team on BB can come up with during the "Summer of Secrets"?

They didn't exactly keep the returning houseguest twist a secret, with Chenbot basically revealing it during the first live eviction with Ashlea, and then blatantly reminding us every time someone else was evicted.

I'd like to say that I'm remaining optimistic about what's in the other two safes, but I'm not. Just the fact that some retard at CBS actually thought the PB&J pass was cool enough to deserve one of the safes gives me the feeling that the other two safes will contain equally lame surprises.

Yeah... the secrets have been pretty pathetic.

I'd forgive the lame attempts though if next week.. well.. this week....

America is HoH and gets to put up 2 people for eviction.... Oh how great would that be.

Voting who goes home would be great as well, but I think the houseguests should have to do that as usual... would make it more entertaining to see the sheep panicking and wondering why America hates them so much.... *cackles*

Guest metaldale

Wow you guys are right on all points. I also think the pair thing really threw a wrench in some of the more fun points of the game.

Then once they committed to pairs, they have to have at least half of cast as eye candy and pretty people do not hang out with ugly ones for the most part, so there was no one hardly normal in house which also sucked.

I am wishing we had a Nakomis or someone like instead of a bunch of pretty reality tv show wanna-be's and models.