Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Celebrity Big Brother 2008

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I think celeb BB would be stupid.I have no interest watching them.Plus if they did do one it wouldn't be any celebs that are popular today. So when it comes down to it wouldn't it be a lot like the sureal life ?
I would love to see plain old ppl not these model typed(okay maybe the guys could look like models..ha-ha).I don't want anyone to know a single person in the house. Like it use to be back in BB 1 2 3 4.Then 5 they started added ppl who knew each other.

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
I guess the difference for me about BB versus the Surreal Life is that the people in the BB have no contact with the outside world (well, supposedly) and they have to do the competitions.

I think it could be great fun, if they did a theme, as I said before. I could see them decorating the BB house all in 1970's stuff, with orange countertops in the kitchen, and bedrooms with the Brady girls' flowers all over the walls -- stuff like that. And maybe have a bunch of kids from the shows from the 70's and 80's. The Facts of Life girls, maybe, the Bradys, the Partridges.... It would be great, as long as it lasted more than a week. If it lasted less than a week, they'd probably still be on mostly good behavior with each other.

Brekkie Boy

Brekkie Boy

• Pip
  • 966 posts
I think if BBUSA did Celeb BB it would be over a month or so - still with episodes three times a week but with a smaller cast (say 9) and evictions at least twice a week.

It could still be a possibility for a shorter summer season - I think having the finale of BB9 in May and then premiering BB10 just a few weeks later might be a bit too much, so perhaps instead of BB10 having a Celeb BB in August might work better.

It all depends on the strike I guess - will the second halve of the season be wiped off completely, or will episodes still be made once work resumes and be broadcast a couple of months late?

I suspect though if the strike is still running next Spring BB10 would be pushed back to the fall schedule (if successful).

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
I think if they did a celeb version of BB at some point, they would have to get rid of all of the down time the houseguests have. They'd have to have something going on most of the time, because I don't think the celebs would put up with that much boredom.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I wouldn't mind seeing celebrities on BB if they have to leave their makeup, hair straighteners, curling irons, false eyelashes and teeth at home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users