July 13th Live Feed Updates

10:13

A: if I die and come back, I'd want to be a girl in one of those hip hop videos, like 50 cent and LL Cool J... for just a little bit, not for life... you know that song, it's kinda nasty... whispers it to Kaysar... ohhhhh ohhh, it's our ghetto love song...

April goes outside, Maggie/Eric tease about her dance... wants her to do it, but April says she can't without doing the beat, and she'll get in trouble

A: did she say I was cute?

M: yea, it was cute and awesome

E: well, she didn't saw awesome

Sarah takes a load of folded towels inside, Maggie catches April doing a 2 second encore of her dance by the washer

[lunch time here, someone take over for a while]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10:20

K: I'm not part of the click

M: click, huh(a thinking huh)

K: let's be real, I don't know what you are thinking

M: you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see my DR

K: it bothers me the way people talk, I'm not like that... people make personal jabs

M: you need to watch who makes the personal jabs, because they will make them at you... here's the thing, people like to stir the pot when it's not needed, negativity breeds negativity, there's nothing wrong with listening and saying um-hmmm

K: I still don't know who's sensible... I'm fortuate to be given one more week

M: things will change dramatically when you aren't on the block... you can make an observation, and a personal insult, those are two different things... like I can say Ashlea leaves her stuff out, and Ashlea sleeps with any guy that comes along, two very different... just watch, and observe, people are sly... very sly about their things...

K: who is?

M: people... that's why when you asked do I feel safe, I don't know... I'll talk to you in more detail later after the walk...

Ivette is at the washer, asking how long they've been walking... 44 minutes for Maggie... "sweet"

M: I'm afraid to run out here, I'm afraid of falling... did you see me? I was walking, and almost ran into the weight bench

K: running at night, it feels so good... even though it's early, it's still hot out here

M: I do an hour, hour and half each morning, this is great, I don't get to do this at home, I'm up at 4:45, I leave at 6:10, start my shift at 6:45 in the room, takes half hour to get info from night to day shift, they leave at 7:15, come back at 7 at night, I get home around 8 at night, no breakfast or dinner break, so I eat dinner at 8pm...

K: don't you get breaks?

M:you never get just one patient... never get a breather, no... every now and then you'll get lucky, only have 4 patients, but when you least expect it, someone will die...

it's harder for me to see animals die than people... you saw that

K: it makes sense, not you value animals over humans, but what Ashlea said made sense(?)

M: at times, you'll see a grandma/pa, she's dying, and watch him holding her, like he's been holding her for 50 years... it's easier to watch someone die when they aren't being held by a loved one, I do great if I don't know them, but if they've been a patient before, ohhhhh, a lot come in and grab you, and say I'm going to die... they know...

when someone looks you in the face and says I'm going to die.. you get this adrenalin, to do something to stop it...

K: that's amazing...

K: my passion is business

M: I wouldn't last a day on wallstreet

K: I love to draw, did it to pay my way thru college

M: until someone would start to pay you? lol

K: part of the reason I'm here is to do something else, get away from graphic design

(Maggie runs into wall)

K: one thing I'd like to do is be a police officer... before I get into my profession, I'd like to do something humble, something in social service

M: but you see the bad in people, all the time

K: so, yea, you must really see things, like seeing the elderly couple...

M: pulls at the heartstrings

K: I think that's where wording, I want to go out for civic duty, but I have selfish reasons too, because it's fulfilling

M: but if you don't think about it that way... shouldn't I do my job for free? it has to be rewarding for me also, personal, financial... everyone's opinion changes as you mature

(BB: April, please go to DR)

M: everyone is born for a reason, I got lucky, knew what I wanted to do as a kid, be a vet, then we put my dog down, and I said, I'll do people... first one to die in my hands, I sobbed like there was no tomorrow, I'll never forget my first death... (to someone) 10 of my steps are like one of his!

K: I feel like I need one of those things (mouthharp, does Deliverance tune)

M: you calling me a hippie?

K: no, because I'm barefoot

M: it's funny, before I was in here, I was never called a hippie in my life

Eric mentions wearing socks... argyle

K: what's Argyle?

M: pattern on my slipper socks

10:45

M/K talk Muslim religion

K: live by religion, law of the land, unless it goes against... religion is commune, there is no social degradation, it wouldn't make sense to go against law of the land...

M: that makes sense

K: it's got to, or I wouldn't do it

M: any others in your family?

K: I've never met my family, they live in Iraq... now, it's crazy, before it was crazy, we had to flee... when I was 2...

M: how'd they get here, legally or illegally?

(pause)

K: we had to..... apply for aslym... we had to go to Jordan first.. not too long... tried to get aslym from these other countries, and couldn't get it...

M: why?

K: I don't know, there was a war going on

M: which one?

K: Iran

they finish walking and go inside

10:49

Eric/Rachel at patio

A: I was playing with the cameras earlier, jumping around in the kitchen... I can't believe Maggie can't look at my finger... she came out and said she can't look at it

E: I knew there would be down times, but not this much

(plane heard overhead)

R: only excitement are the planes going over [Oceanic flight again?]

Michael comes out

E: when did you go to bed?

M: 1, 2, 3, whatever

E: not like you have to go somewhere

Maggie comes back out with water, Ivette doing laundry... Eric drops his shorts so they can get washed, left standing in his underwear... then goes back inside to get more clothes to wash....

10:55

Maggie, Rachel, Michael at the patio

Maggie asks Ivette her shoe size(7 1/2, 8?), wants to try on her 'squishy' shoes, says nurses are starting to wear those...

10:55

Rachel, Maggie want cards or Monopoly... Ivette is stretching... April comes out all made up to go in the DR, says the camera was broke so they will call her back later, said Cappy caught her practicing eviction speech in the mirror.. "I vote to evict..."

11:00

a group is forming on the patio for morning group chat

Ivette is running sprints... her leg gave out/cramped and she decides to stop for a while...

11:02

Ivette is running again, James says if she is cramping it's because of the heat... a few runs and she stops again

(feed 3 keeps going to fish, causing bubble audio to drown out other feeds)

11:05

Ivette is doing sprints again... does about 5 or 6 and stops

James had 760 in graduating class

Guest ranster627
11:52 BBT April is saying she had a dream about the HG's evicting her because they thought she is addicted to hypnotics such as robitussin and ambien.

Michael compliments Janelle...beautiful eyes..

J: I'm not the annoying little sissy?

M: no no quite the opposite

M: what do you liek about me?

J: you're funny..you're weird..very interesting...

Michael going on and on in italian..."Janella"

M:who woudl you put up right awya

J: who do you think

M: eric.

J: eric and ivette.

M: and then who?

M: w/ them 2 gone you'd have a lot more power.

J: w/ just ivette gone i'd be fine

J: basically if ivette wins it, shes going after me

M: word to your mother.

M: hoh..head of homos.

J: weho would you put up..

M: to be hoenst..it would be a tacticle move.

J: mines not tacticle?

M: it is. i just havent thought it quite through.

*2 min later*

J: you never answered me..

M: i told you..*fish*

J: would it be me??

M: no, you're harmless

J: to you maybe.

Coaster game is when two HG sit equally far from the silver table (today against the wall with tv in it and flip coasters onto table.

(Switch to backyard)

Michael and Janelle sunning

Michael: What do you like about me

J: I think you are funny I think you're weird, but I like that.

Michael continues in French, singing about its a strange fate, says hes tired

M: Who would you put up right away

J: Eric and Ivette, hoping Ivette would go

M: You know with those 2 gone you'd have a lot more power

J: Who would you put up.

M: It would have to be a tactical move, I just haven't thought it thru yet

J: You never really answered my question

M: I'm not sure yet

J: Would it be me?

M: No, you're harmless

Michael gets in pool

J: Would you put of the school professor (James)

M: That would be an emotional move, I don't really find him threatening, he just has silly things to say.

J: Are you going to try to win HOH

M: I always try to win it

J: I thought everyone was going to try to lose it so Ivette and I can go head to head

M: Thats somebody else's plan, I play by my own rules

11:20

April got called back to the DR... Janelle is called now to the DR

11:27

(one feed keeps going to fish, killing the sound, I'm hiding in the kitchen now)

Howie is up and being Howie... seems to have been getting someone(a blond, Jan?) to wax his back... but stopped, Michael was finishing.... Beau is now naming friends to match up the HGs outside the house... Howie wants Beau to find him someone

H: come on, you know I'm good looking

B: but your attitude...

April can be seen outside hosing off the patio... Beau, Michael, Kaysar, Sarah, Rachel sitting at the round table, Jenny massaging Beau's shoulders... Howie calling Jennifer 'Chunky' and others say it's not nice of him... Howie trys on Beau's sandals, his heels hang off the back

11:32

Michael: I heard one of those cameras move yesterday, one of those that look like R2-D2 hanging upside down...

Howie just drank from Michaels glass or cleared it from the counter(and Michael didn't go into a rage and kill anyone)

BB: Howie, please go to the DR

James comes out with a Nixon "I am not a crook' tshirt on, says he will wear it to the DR

Ivette, Jennifer in the living room couches

I: this is what happens when you are fat(laying down after doing sprints)

I: what kinds of jeans are those? you get discounts though, right?

J: I'll get you lots of gifts when we get out... I can only get discount for a husband/kids, if I got you something I can't accept money for it...

she start playing coaster toss game, tossing coasters at the silver table between the couches...

J: I'm going to be ready for the next tournament....

11:40

April comes to play coaster toss with Jenny...

11:44

Michael, Beau are outside on the hammock.. Michael gets out some mints

B: you always have your mints, don't you, it's like your purse

M: yea... normally it'd be gum... but...

11:50

group on couches discussing rodents/lizards/pets of the house...

Jennifer hopes her parents 'got the eye, so they can see me'

A: I know what I had a dream about... I had a dream I was evicted.. why are you putting me up... because you always want ambien and robutussen to put you to sleep, and we are afraid you are addicted...

I'm totally... what am I trying to say

B: (as April)"I'm in control of my drug problem"

A: no, I'm proof you can take ambien 3 times a week for sleep and not be addicted...

someone mentions they are gatherd for a meeting... (Cappy/dishes)

Michael, Beau start playing coaster toss... when asked if they know the rules, James says yes because Eric explained them yesterday...

Beau wins... shutout

M: that was as much fun as a dentist appointment

Beau mentions it's 12 coasters each [in the official version of the game]

there are some coasters missing... April finds something under the couch, Jenny jumps over and grabs it... April says it's a herseys kiss wrapper?

BB calls James to the DR, and Howie comes out dressed in shorts and a robe

Rachel beats Beau in a game of CToss... April says Howie is getting cuter and cuter each day... April asks if DR asked Howie about (shaving?).. he doesn't remember..

H: this is like a game at the carnival, when they have it rigged...

12:00

feed 1 switches to Michael who has joined Janelle pool side to tan...

M: so who would you put up right away?

J: Eric and Ivette, hoping Ivette would go

M: with those two gone, you'd have more power

J: if Ivette wins, she'll come after me... if I win, her.... you?

M: if I put anyone, it'd have to be a tactical move

J: you don't think mine is?

M: it is, I just haven't thought about it

J: I'd love to see them campaign against each other

M: so you reallythink I'm wierd?

J: yea, but I am too... you didn't answer my question...

M: I'm not sure yet...

J: would it be me?

M: you're harmless...

J: to me maybe...

Michael moves to the pool

J: Michael, would you put up the school professor... James?

M: that's more emotional, I don't find him threatening, he only has silly things to say.... I'd be inclined...

J: are you going to try to win it? I thought everyone was going to throw it so Ivette and I would go after each other

M: that's according to someone elses plans... I play my own game... would you put me up?

J: no

M: I think if we get rid of one of them, the other one will go...(talking of Beau/Ivette)...but if we go strategic, the king and queen(Eric/Ivette?), we get counter balance in the house... only thing is the repercussions... but I don't think it'd be that bad... it's like a sea snake, at the bottom of the ocean, it's enemies to come him, but he still sits there

J: if you were an animal...

M: I'd be a shark... what would you be?

J: an angel fish... or a star fish... or coral... no, coral is a plant... or a dolphin...

12:08

BB: Beau, please go to the DR

M: what do you think of April? I don't like Maggie, she doesn't have a personality...

12:15

(feeds locked for a bit, then fish... now back)

4 cameras on Michael laying by the pool alone[did we jump to last week when no one else is in the house?]

M: people are strange... people are strange, including me.... whisper/talk to himself...

((YAY george..I typed that all out then these things got an error!))

M: it's nice to be out here without anyone else

Janelle agrees.

Michael has a new thing calling Janelle Janella.

M: wanna go in the hot tub?

J: what?

M repeats himself.

Janelle asks him a completely different question. they go on a tangent.

M: I could see me being buddies with you.

J: I can see it too!!

M: even if you are weird

J: you're weird too! you're just as weird!!

M: what would you be doing right now

J: it's like 4 Miami right?

M: ya

J: I would be..I dunno.

J: I was gonna get my real estate license in July.

M: why don't you?

J: I'm here!

M: every human in orange county is in real estate.

fishies.

Michael called into DR

Howie & Rachel having convo in hoh bathroom.

Rachel talking a mile a minute to Howie!!!

Howie & Rachel have EVERY PAIR FIGURED OUT.

Rachel says to howie to clean up after himself.

they are extremely smart.they hit everyone on the head.

R: thats 7 couples

H: and me and you.

R: everyone wants Janelle and Micahel out.

H: Janelle would be perfect to keep.

R: we need to go with whoever...

R: we have an agreement with 7 on this thing...

R: they think yu're a wildcard.

H: don't put up the couples.

R: exactly! exactly!!

R: what we are doing is good.

H: they sa you're tough and good.

H: good job rach!!

R: thanks howie!

they seperate

After Rachel leaves, Howie stays and watches the screen a few minutes. He doesn't see anything worth staying on. He looks intrigued and in thought. He exits and is back to being 'himself'

H to all: I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS AND SOME CHANGE!!!!!!!

Sarah asking Beau to teach him how to runway.

Beau giving her lessons on the walk and the turn

Ivette: look at her titties!

nothing going on there but runwaying.

Everyone gathered in bedroom except Janelle. Ash whining over the smell. the talk is over nothing in particular, and several conversations seem to be going on over clothes they are wearing for the live show, las vegas, and other misc. topics.

Janelle is outside sunning herself, presumably waiting for Michael to get out of the DR, because his towel is still beside Janelle. more planes flying overhead, luckily there is nothing to hear because Janelle is alone still.

Michael alone in backyard

Ash packing, using plastic bags, ghetto-style (their words not mine)

Talk of doing the ghetto slide again

Talk of walking, resting, working out to past the time

April speaking to Michael, asking if its hot out there. He asks if she is coming out, she says she is skipping the sun today.

BB warns Janelle about mic, conversation in bedroom turns to talking about how to use the mics and why can't Janelle get it.

BR talk about television schedule and live eviction is 5pm BB time to be live on the East Coast.

Janelle, Jenny, Michael in backyard.

Janelle didn't celebrate her birthday because she doesn't have friends, doesn't want to make people go out of their way.

Jen: Did you see my birthmark on my butt, Howie won't leave me alone about it.

Jenny is getting tired of Howie calling her chunk

Jen tells Jan they need to wax Mike's back (yuck)

Jennifer: Howie calls me chunk and it really bothers me.

Janelle: Howie likes to push buttons.

Jan: you have a great stomach and a beautiful butt!

Jan: Howie calls me gold diggers because he knows it bothers me.

Mike wants Janelle on his shoulders. Janelle doesn't wanna be the 'big fat one'. she screams she doesnt want to. Jenny cheers her on and says just try.

Janelle and Mike seem to be getting along well..throwing the chlorine thing back and forth and flirting.

Janelle asks Jenny to tie her suit tighter. Mike says ILL TIE IT...janelle asks if hes serious. She is a little bit hesistant, then lets him. He ties it tight for her and she says it's better.

Jenny says it's hotter then freak outside. Janelle asks Jenny to please layout with them. I didn't hear a response. Janelle and Michael back in pool alone caller each other morons.

They could be talking but I don't hear them, since they are in the pool.

Jen tired of Howie calling her a gold digger

Jan & Mike telling Jen she is not chunky. Jen complaining that she is not fat but she is not perfect. She feels chunky :shock:

Mike and Janelle playing in pool, Jen hanging on side of pool.

Someone (Ash?) talking about Jan's suit, her nipples are hanging out.

Michael tightens the top of her suit.

Ash says she needs padding for the top to fit right.

Jen goes back inside.

Mike and Janelle looking at each other, no conversation

BB: Janelle please exchange your microphone

Mike does something, she says "You're just as bad as Howie"

12:19...

Janelle has returned poolside with Michael..

M: it's nice to be out here with nobody else... want to go in the hottub?

(no reply)

M: I can see me being buddies with you...

J: I can see it too...

M: but you are wierd...

J: you are too

M: don't give me that much credit... what would you be doing right now?

J: it's 4 in Miami? I don't really know... (got her bikini at a sports shop for $15)

M: so it's 4:00

J: I was going to get a real estate license... when they called me...

12:24

J: what would you be doing?

M: I would... depends if I was working from home or not... if at home..

audio switch to Rachel/Howie in HOH bath

R: did you have to vote?

H: yea, did you?

R: I can't vote... did you vote her out?

H: I can't talk about it, but I did the right thing

they start listing pairs.. Maggie/Eric, Kaysar/Michael, April/Jenny, Ashlea/Jenelle... and me and you...

R: they are worried about HOH...

H: Michael is an allie to us... if I get HOH it would create some tension

R: they think of you as a wild card, because they don't think of you as a threat...

H: good to put up not the couple

R: they don't see us as a threat, we are low on the radar...

[they seem to have their game figured out]

Rachel leaves and Howie does some personal grooming/staring at himself in the mirror.. he goes to HOH room and picks up the remote and sits to watch some feeds... he appears to be learning how to use it... [is this new to him?]

12:30

now acting like a guy, can't settle on one channel... gets bored, puts it away and leaves HOH room...

James is debating oatmeal qualities with Ivette in the kitchen, Howie joins them and Beau... Beau takes his hat, but Howie leaves with it on still

B: (reading a card? off a package?) where are oldest dinosaurs found? (South Am)

Howie went into bedroom, where Jenny is trying on clothes/heels, suggested to try runway walking for Beau to critique

B: don't move your arms so much.... you are little too stiff... first off, you aren't moving your arms at all... be natural with walk... I'll teach you to walk first, then to turn...

Beau spends 10 minutes walking with Jenny, practicing...

12:50

all women minus Jan, Beau and Howie in the bedroom chatting[i'm on the phone, no, not with them... so I can't hear them talking]

12:54

Ivette talks of being tired from working out... Howie says to pace yourself.. walk a lap, rest 20 minutes... they suggest getting 'the dvd' and all watching it together... Maggie tells some of the mic rules they were told by BB... Janelle is awarded the BB mic champ of the world by Howie(not sure if they meant she does or doesn't get chastised for her mic)

Ahslea is folding/packing clothes, they debate time of the live show tomorrow/Thursday... Ivette comments about west coast not seeing live shows live, like AIdol or BB... Howie talks about NFL games being at 1pm on Sunday...

Howie: what if you are in Hawaii, and you are betting on a football game?

Maggie is asking Ashlea if she can leave an outfit out, so if she leaves the house it will be a memory

1:00

Michael, Janelle and Jennifer are at the pool now

(feeds struggling)

M/Jan show sympathy to Jen because of Howie calling her Chunk...

I think Jan/Jen agreed to buy/sell one of their swimsuits to the other...

(feeds doing better now)

Jan called to Storage to exchange her mic

M: I'll be waiting for you here, sugarpie

Jan: ok Michael... you're getting as bad as Howie! lol

Michael and Janelle alone:

M: I wonder what the world would be like if there was no advertising or labels on shirts.

boring non game related convo between Janelle and Michael, who are alone in the yard tanning. Mikes sunglasses were 400 bucks. Sunglass talk continues, and Janelle wants hers with rhimestones, she thought $420 was too much. Talking about 'psp' which is like playstation. Video game talk continues. Michael saying he'd make a great James Bond. He does some impressions. Reiterates that he'd make a good james bond before jumping back in the pool.

((they are boring..but all 4 feeds are on them))

Michael starts to sing, not long enough for fish. He does more impressions. ((yawn)) James bond talk continues.