Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Episode #11: I Just Like The Recess Part

SCRebel wrote:

Then refute what I said instead of blabbering on about your greatness, since you are a master debater and all.

Good golly, I throw you a bone, and now you want the table scraps. You should be glad you got the bone. The thing is I am not into anal sex on line or in real life, it's just not my thing. It just honestly don't appeal to me so when I am asked, I just decline the offer. Maybe you're type that likes getting smacked around; I am sure you know the type, no matter what, they keep coming back for more. Kind of masochistic behavior that's beyond my understanding.

I do think you might have some potential, its not like your posts are really bad, they are minor league. I don't want to offend you in anyway because that is not my intent. If want some of my insight, your posts are WAY TOO obvious.

TCS wrote:

Now, I also believe that these kids are smart enough to know that if they don't do the work and pitch in and help, that they don't deserve a gold star. So if they think they have worked and deserve it....I think they would feel bad not getting one.

Why is it that I spend post after post trying to make this very point, and you do a better job of saying it in just 50 words :notworthy:

All these kids know that they have a good chance to take home 20K if they try has hard as they can. What stupid moran lazy jerk of a kid would sit back and not give 110%? What producer would cast kids wouldn't try as hard as they could? Sending home kids who try their hardest, but go home thinking they are losers based on criteria that can't be identified, sucks!!. It would be like playing little league basedball where some kids 3 strikes, some get 5 strikes, some and others get no chance to even swing the bat. What is far worse, is when Adults look at the rules of the game and say "It makes perfect sense that the 3rd batter get 5 strikes, and 9th batter gets 2 strikes, and Little Timmy has to sit on the bench the entire game. Life sucks, but those are the random rules in the game of life. I got screwed, so why shouldn't little Timmy get screwed too".

"What stupid moran lazy jerk of a kid would sit back and not give 110%?"

- Echo

Hey...I thought we WEREN'T bashing Taylor?????

SCrebel wrote:

echo, you look like a pathetic 40 year old loser in your mother's basement, just saying...

Actually, I live in a 1957 trailer behind my mother's place. I've never had a job my entire life, I just sit at home and do nothing all day except post messages on the internet. It is pretty pathetic I know, and your not the first person to call me a loser and hurt my feelings.

On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give your last post about a 3.25, and I've giving you 1 point because I kind feel sorry for you just a little. Are you married? Have any kids? Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself. I sense, but I could be wrong, that you have not had sex in a while, or if you have, it wasn't very satisifying. I say this because people who have posts simular to yours tend to be sexually frustrated. I am not saying that to be mean, or to hurt your feelings in anyway, I just have a 6th sense about these kinds things, and tend to be right a majority of the time even if a person doesn't want to admit publically that they haven't had any good sex in several years (if ever). Normally I don't say anything, but for some reason you seem to want me to tell you what you already know is true, at least that is my sense of things at the moment. It is like your saying "Smack me" or something. I of course have no idea what's going on in your real life, other than you seem to want me to get out my can of whipass give you an old fansion spanking. Maybe you're a bit like Kevin Bacon in Animal House where He is bent over getting whacked and saying "Thank you sir, may I have another", and then they show Douglas Neidermeyer with a sly smile on his face indicating that there's a hint of S&M going on than what appears on the surface.

:giggle:

Well there's only two more episodes left. I'm really going to miss Kid Nation! Previews of next weeks' episodes looks pretty good. Can't wait for it! :pixiedust:

I like Taylor !! :-)

I like all the children ;):pixiedust:

Maybe Taylor doesn't want or need the gold star.

She is a 10 yr old brat, big deal. It's not like that is unusal for her age. Perhaps she doesn't see a reason to do whatever another kid tells her to do. That doesn't mean she doesn't listen to adults.

I still applaud her for not being intimidated into doing things she doesn't want to do by the kids that are twice her size and trying to threaten her into compliance. She knows she isn't a sheep.

First TCS said:

I like all the children

Me too.

Then "Taylor" said:

Maybe Taylor doesn't want or need the gold star.

She is a 10 yr old brat, big deal. It's not like that is unusal for her age. Perhaps she doesn't see a reason to do whatever another kid tells her to do. That doesn't mean she doesn't listen to adults.

I still applaud her for not being intimidated into doing things she doesn't want to do by the kids that are twice her size and trying to threaten her into compliance. She knows she isn't a sheep.

OK, not a sheep. Points for that. And yet, how about an ugly chicken? She's not one of those either.

One of my favorite shows is "Biggest Loser."

The best gifts of life are those lessons of compassion which time can offer. Taylor is young. She and we adults are just on different wave lengths for now.

Well, I bought a Xbox 360 today and I am going to play Halo 3, which is so much better than what these rotten kids got in their arcade room. HA HA :animated_bouncy:

I don't know if it true or not, but I heard a rumor that one of "The Others" went over to Yana's house and locked her up in the basement. Anyone know if it true or not? I think it's just a rumor someone started.

I sure miss Yana, please come back to us!!! :heart:

Well....the arcade looked pretty darn neat to me. I loved that dancing game.... Jared was so cute dancing on it.

I wonder if they'll show very much of the arcade in the next episode, since it was so much of this episode. Along with ugly brown chickens. LOL

:pixiedust:

I sent Yana a PM asking her if she was tied up in her basement waiting for MacGyver to show up and save her. :animated_bouncy:

It was probably good that they didn't give these kids a few Xbox 360, Wii, or Playstation 3, otherwise the boys wouldn't ever come out.

I'm here guys... My computer crashed and my computer guy doesn't know exactly when he is going to be able to get to it... I will keep an eye out... I promise I will check in everyday... :)

Where's MacGyver when you need him. Glad to hear you're no longer tied up in your basement. :animated_bouncy:

Hi Yana... :animated_wave: Sorry you're having computer troubles. We miss you here on KN. :pixiedust: