Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

The Real Episode 10 : Name To Come , Nov 29th (spoiler)

Episode 10 :

Jeffs Hint from Tribal Council 9 : Now, more than ever the ability to adapt - moment to moment is what's going to keep you in this game.

Reward : trip to the Shaolin temple where they get a Kung Fu demonstration.

Boot: James

Courtsey of Survivor Fever : any one have a clue why they are in the cave and is that bright white skin behind James courtney

vcs15ep1011150045ud2.jpg

vcs15ep101115voiceovertt1.jpg

Thursday, November 29, 8pm et/pt

One Castaway grows anxious and threatens to change things up by blindsiding her best friend. Also, an alliance considers blindsiding one of their own. And all the castaways are blindsided by a surprise announcement from Jeff.

One Castaway grows anxious and threatens to change things up by blindsiding her best friend. It can't be Courtney she already did that with Frosti , so that leaves Amanda , Peih Gee and Denise. I don't think Peih Gee has a best friend , alliance maybe but best friend no. So that leaves Amanda blind siding Todd or Denise Blindsiding James.

I at first guess would have to say that Denise helps blind side James along with the whole alliance of theres.

why is he not using the HII's at every tribal from now on??!?!

doesn't look like a double boot though.......

In one of his private chats with the camera, James said he was going to take the immunity idols with him for now on. Problem is, if he is blindsided as has been suggested, he may have it and not use it thinking he is safe. I actually think they should let them wait till the votes are counted before saying they have the idol. It would be more interesting.

he can't use it past final five, right?? how many are left? 7?? he should just play them no matter what, that takes him to final 5............

I was thinking it was Amanda and Todd. They have been as thick as thieves from the beginning. Maybe amanda tries to blindside Todd, but somehow it backfires.

They have to deceive James somehow, otherwise he would have that HII with him. I'll bet you that Todd's involved somehow. The evil little worm! :censored:

The Name of Episode 10 is Ready To Bite The Apple

That one is to me self explanitory , James said just don't bite the apple this week . So to me it means that James bites the apple in the upcoming episode.

As are as the earlier pic of them in a cave , it might be possible that they do get a new camp to adapt to . Being able as Jeff says to adapt to all situations, is one possibility is adapt to a new place .

But there are other things it could be , the board and I will show you the board shows cards with different votes on it , a ghost vote , jury vote , enemy vote and others as you will see , the card above ghost vote says Last Temptaion . There was one above that , that I just could not read what it said and I just went all the way through a tour of base camp again. Maybe if it is in one of these pics one of you can figure it out . Like Just Joe , come on Joe share your talent with us , lol.

the Pics are Courtesy of Survivor Pheonix I tried with my photo talent to clean them up a bit and sharpen them.

67194508hj0.jpg

20937547fp0.jpg

70751328eu4.jpg

54547973jj6.jpg

42685469yf5.jpg

Okay the ones in yellow are the twist or possible twist in this game still to go , Now was Last temptation last nights eat or play or is it still to come.

If it was last nights then it is my thought that the ghost vote will come in to play and be what Jeff announces. They could get a new camp and ghost of players not on the jury get there camp and they have to compete with the ghost in a challenge . If any of the Ghost win then the winning ghost gets to be on the jury and all of hae da fung can be voted out at the next tribal council . That is just one idea and possibility . ( Would be Kind of Fun to )

Now if Last Temptation is still to come then it is the card above it that I can not read that is what Jeff is going to announce first off on the next show . I can read that it has 3 words , Lets all look at it in the next few days and remember what has happened so far and see if it can be put with any of the events that have happened thus far in the game . Any way thats all I have right now as a guess to what Jeff is Up to and the big cliff hanger.

Per Nov 19 - Dec 2nd TV Guide (there are two of them this week)

Thursday Nov 29

Peaceful meditation (a visit to a Shaolin temple ) and not-so-peaceful ass-kicking (a kung fu demonstration) await this weeks award challenge winners.

Thursday 11/29 Highlights

This week's reward kicks butt! The remaining challengers compete for the chance to visit China's legendary Shaolin Temple , attend and amazing kung-fu

demonstration and enjoy some strength-building food.

Ghost Vote

Extra vote

Jury vote

Talking to Jury

What if the survivors are able to get one of these options as a twist?

Ghost Vote - Leads me to believe that someone, unbeknownst to the other castaways, gets to vote and possibly watch the goings-on in the camp.

Extra vote - a survivor gets to cast his/her vote twice.

Jury Vote - a selected jury person gets to vote for someone. This would only be good if you win immunity or if you have a friend on the jury. A great time for someone to play a hidden immunity idol, too. P.G. could give the Jury vote to, say, Jaime and Jaime could vote for James to get the boot...

Talking to Jury - maybe a survivor who has this gets to spend time with the jury. This could sway someone or a lot of people's votes.

Enemy vote - Not sure how this would work. I guess you could give an "enemy" the choice, but this seems pretty predictable and kind of boring.

Maybe they can't go back to camp because there is no camp - the Survivors are moved to a different location without anything but what they've got on their backs.

Okay Weazel lets talk about that , I went back and got more pics from the scenes from next week. I do believe they are in a new camp but they can take there things . Remember they go right after the tribal council.

First I want to repost this one Pic and point out a few things.

vcs15ep1011150045ud2.jpg

In this picture we see Amanda and beside her on out side of cave a rope attached to what looks like a drinking pitchur. We see James wearing the hat he had at tribal council Todd and It looks like Courtneys leggs coming out an it cuts her feet off just at Todds feet and beside her the only other white peson would be Denises thighs and her blue shirt being covered by one of the shawls. But if you look closely they are all sitting on one of the towells we been seeing.

I would say that was the only dry place or something they could find that night after tribal council and there stuff was already there waiting for them.

vcs15ep1011150015uq0.jpg

vcs15ep1011150021kx5.jpg

We See first Eric and then Peih Gee's banged up knee's but note they are sitting on rocks that are just a little different color then the one's near the camp and why does the one with pg's knee have a rope on it or attached to it.

vcs15ep1011150022oe6.jpg

vcs15ep1011150034wa5.jpg

vcs15ep1011150042qn8.jpg

vcs15ep1011150068rl6.jpg

Okay note in all these pics of James , first he is working hard with larger peices of wood really then needed for a fire. Note the red bags hanging beside him not where they normaly are at camp. Note the whole area around James does not look like the camp. He is taking a break cause he is pissed at having to do all the work again but he not sitting on the bench he is sitting in a totally foriegn looking spot to us . And in the Last picture with the torches that is not where they normaly keep them or do they hang things off them and what is in James Hand. Now we know why he gets so pissed this week some one needs to build a shelter .

Wolf, the whole thing with the potential ghost you mentioned could really screw FS up real bad. If it is for immunity,kind of, then you would have to have no pick or the question would be screwed up because there would be a winner that is not available..

I am believing they are in a new camp, now that the new pics have come out. I don't recognize anything, especially the cave.

We See first Eric and then Peih Gee's banged up knee's but note they are sitting on rocks that are just a little different color then the one's near the camp and why does the one with pg's knee have a rope on it or attached to it.
Ooh! That brings up another thought - perhaps the reason for the ropes, the cave and their legs being so tore up is because they actually had to climb down (repel rocks) to get to their new camp. You know that both Courtney, Todd, Denise and maybe even P.G. may not have the upper body strength to do repelling on rocks. The only ones I could see having no problem climbing down would be Erik, James and of course Amanda (being that she's a hiking guide). James is one of the only ones with long pants on and Erik has long shorts on, both that probably protected their legs. The girls are wearing bathing suits and Todd has shorter shorts on. OUCH! Now seeing the pictures, I can imagine the rope burns and the rocks.

Makes total sense about James going off too, if they had to build a new camp. Everyone's tired, cranky, beaten up and probably wants to rest. James, being the hard worker and being that he is probably not nearly as tired and beaten up, is trying to get some semblance of camp life back, building a shelter and fire and getting water. Everyone else is laying around in the camp tired, hurt and probably a little depressed.

I do believe they are in a new camp but they can take there things . Remember they go right after the tribal council.
Maybe it's one of those things where they can take what they can carry? Like, you have five minutes to grab whatever you want to take. Haven't they done something similar to that before? But usually this is where they merge or in the instance where one tribe could steal something from the losing tribe? But you're right...they probably brought their stuff to the new camp. Maybe in this new camp, they get clues to find prizes like the Ghost Vote, Jury Vote, etc. instead of the HII?

One Castaway grows anxious and threatens to change things up by blindsiding her best friend. Also, an alliance considers blindsiding one of their own. And all the castaways are blindsided by a surprise announcement from Jeff.
I think the best friend is Amanda. Maybe P.G. or Erik try convince her to get rid of Todd or perhaps for whatever reason Todd feels the need to express his opinion pisses people off, but I think she ultimately decides to stick with Todd. I don't think Denise and James are "best friends" and I don't think anyone else on either tribe has gotten as close as Todd and Amanda. But the blindsiding one of their own I believe is James. They can't leave him in much longer and he's getting more and more confident.

These youtube's have nothing to do with the reward challenge but are very interesting to view the culture

China's legendary Shaolin Temple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_aUQmNbtm0...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNpqwmL1CM...feature=related

there are other videos listed on the page

Also ~

Brought over from Curlyq at tv clubhouse

Her speculation per her outline drawing) that it is Courtney lying in the cave

4875451.jpg

Also, it appears from the promos that it's probably Erik that Todd has words with. When he says "You gotta watch your mouth, dude.", James is sitting in the background. Now that Frosti is gone, James and Erik are the only other "dudes" in the camp. Unless he's talking to someone ABOUT James, but with James right behind him, I doubt Todd's that dumb. Maybe it's one of those situations where Erik sees the writing on the wall, that it's either him or P.G. going to leave next and lays everything he knows out for everyone to hear.

toddlo1.png

I agree Joe , almost all of them are old pictures except the cave and James working . I think it is James , Todd is talking to cause James is pissed at having to do the work again.

The new camp theory you guys have seems to make sense, and I agree also that it's probably Todd and Amanda that are the best friends, b/c I don't see that referring to Denise and James, and the closest friend that Peih Gee had was Jaime. Sucks that James is most likely the one to be blindsighted; he could have gone so far in this game.

Just to let you know. The pic above is old. Red buff on Todd and James. Plus look at the facial hair. Todd is a lot further along now.
I realize that MOST of the footage is old footage, but, like always, they're making it seem like something it's not.

If, in fact, Todd is mad at James...I have no idea. I agree that the part where he says "I have a very, very strong opinion and I'm going to knock you down if I have to." is his confessional AND is old material. But the part about him saying, "You gotta watch your mouth, dude.", Todd is talking to someone else other than James because when Todd is actually saying it, it's not a voiceover...it's him actually saying it to someone else...and James is in the background when he says it, so he can't be talking directly to James...in that segment anyway. It's probably old material of Todd talking to Jean-Robert. LOL

JP: And Todd takes a stand.

Todd (confessional): I have a very, very strong opinion and I

Think Weasal the pick of him saying that they show is an old one with a red bandana , They don't show us in pics who he really saying it to , but we here James being pissed about working and see him doing it. I still think it is meant for James and why he decides to blind side him this week.

Well, all I'm saying is even though it may be that James and he have a disagreement, the comment telling someone they gotta watch their mouth, Todd is not talking to James. I agree that he's going to blindside James though...everything I've read on message boards, spoilers says it's James' week to go and he apparently has NO idea and is so assured, he doesn't even use the HII's...almost pulling a Marcellas (for those who watch Big Brother). At this point, it's completely stupid for James NOT to use the HII. He's only got a few more weeks he CAN use them.

Sign in to follow this