Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Episode #10: Let Me Talk!

I'm wondering if the adults don't have some influence at certain times? Like maybe they have mandatory meetings that must last so long and all must go there and stay. The council could have chosen to play their game during the meeting.

Baron wrote:

I'm wondering if the adults don't have some influence at certain times? Like maybe they have mandatory meetings that must last so long and all must go there and stay. The council could have chosen to play their game during the meeting.

There is so much about this reality TV series that is very typical of a summer camp. The kids in front of the camera are highly limited in what they can decide to do without getting approval from those who are in charge of the production\camp. The kids have the freedom to have honest\sincere responses to situations, but it is my perception that they're more-or-less informed throughout the day of activities they will be doing. If the kids were allowed total freedom Bonanza City wouldn't have lasted more than 2-3 days before all the kids would be bailing out.