Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Young & Restless

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
[size=18]Week of MARCH 21ST

Jack offers Victoria the CEO position at Jabot.

Malcolm tells Adrienne that he is Lily's father.

Ashley and Paul finally figure it outůMichael is Gloria's son.

Gloria encourages Kevin to keep the lottery ticket.

Nick and Sharon do not agree about Dru.

Victor and Nikki return from their trip.

Malcolm tries to make amends with Lily.

Dru worries that Malcolm won't keep their secret.

[size=18]It Makes Ya Just Wanta Go Hummmmmmmmmmm....

Jill will face a new rival for the Jabot CEO job.

Terrible Tom (Kevin's evil father) will show up in April.

Nikki and Victor will re-connect, but Bobby will still be on her mind.

Sharon will face some new difficulties with working with her husband and then Cassie will show them some problems.

Gloria's secret will come out soon. The Abbotts will find out that Michael and Kevin are Gloria's sons.

[size=18]Casting News

RACHEL KIMSEY has been cast as the new Mackenzie Browning. Rachel's first airdate is Monday, March 28th. For more, click here.

ROSCOE BORN joins the cast of The Young and The Restless as Tom Fisher, Kevin's (Greg Rikaart) father and Gloria's (Judith Chapman) ex-husband. His first airdate is April 7th.

AMELIA HEINLE has been cast as the new Victoria Newman. Amelia previously portrayed Mia Saunders on All My Children. Her first airdate will be March 21st. For more, click here.

JASON THOMPSON appears as reporter Jeff Sullivan on Thursday, March 24th.

ANITA FINLAY plays Dr. Nora Thompson on Friday, March 25th.

Guest_Scrappy's Girl_*

Guest_Scrappy's Girl_*
  • Guests
Thank you for posting this for us. I have been writing to Sharon Case (Sharon) since 1998 back and forth. She is a nice person.

Donna

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
Survivor: Palau Castoff Jeff Wilson Makes His Acting Debut

Survivor: Palau castoff Jeff Wilson, who asked his tribemates to save themselves by voting him off after he sustained a sprained ankle, makes his acting debut on Y&R, Thursday, May 12. Wilson will play a poolboy employed by Katherine Chancellor (JEANNE COOPER), who takes an interest in Katherine's granddaughter, Mackenzie (RACHEL KIMSEY).

Return Of The Dad
ROSCOE BORN joins the cast of The Young and the Restless as Tom Fisher, Kevin's (Greg Rikaart) father and Gloria's (Judith Chapman) ex-husband. His first airdate was April 7.

Born is familiar to soap fans as Peter Vreeland on Guiding Light, Jim Thomasen #1 on All My Children, Robert Barr/Quinn Armitage on Santa Barbara, Mitch Laurence on One Life to Live, and Joe Novak #2 on Ryan's Hope.

Lisa Canning Joins The Cast
LISA CANNING, who is best known to viewers for her work as an on-air correspondent for Entertainment Tonight, joins The Young and the Restless as Adrienne in a storyline involving Damon (Keith Hamilton Cobb) and Malcolm (Shemar Moore). Her first airdate is Wednesday, December 15.

Canning, who recently was a regular contributor on On Air with Ryan Seacrest, also hosted the talent search show Destination Stardom, had a recurring role on General Hospital, and has appeared on Veronica's Closet, The Cosby Show and High Incident.

Casting Notes
As of airdate December 24, the role of Noah Newman is being played by BLAKE WOODRUFF.

JOE HOWARD plays a clerk on Wednesday, April 20.

MELENDY BRITT guests as Dr. Carlene Woods on Thursday, April 21.

CANDICE PATTON portrays Robin on Thursday, April 21 and Friday, April 22.

QUINN PAUL appears as Ali on Thursday, April 21.

JOE MARRUZO plays Vinny Trabuco on Friday, April 22.

Guest_Tigress61_*

Guest_Tigress61_*
  • Guests
I just read in the obituary forum of Bill Bell's passing. I did not know he had alzheimer's disease. My mother is suffering from this, and I know how devastating it can be.

My sympathy goes out to the family and to all the fans of this show. I have been watching it since 1975, and I couldn't imagine a day without it.

Thank You, Bill Bell, for creating the Genoa City, WI we have come to love each weekday.

:clap :clap :clap

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
This Thursday, May 12 will be the day Jeff Wilson (Survivor castoff) debuts on the Y&R as Katherine Chancellors pool boy and will become McKinseys love interest.

TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts
Ok I have a guestion What exactly happened to Cassy?

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
[b]Yeah. I watched last week sometime and she was dead. But I didnt catch what happened. Salter should know. :wink: :shock:

erniebernie75

erniebernie75

• Pip
  • 217 posts
Cassie was at a party where Daniel was at too.Cassie had to make it home for curfew and decided to take Daniel back to the tack house when she left.Daniel was passed out drunk,so Cassie with only a permit drove home. I don't know if Y&R every showed the full accident or just the pieces that Cassie remembered before she died.

TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts
So Daniel was not driving?

erniebernie75

erniebernie75

• Pip
  • 217 posts
No.Cassie remembered she was driving while she was in the hospital.She left to find Daniel,but collapsed before she could reveal the secret.Unfortunatley Daniel doesn't remember anything about that night. The only person who may know is Nick(Cassie whispered something to him before she died) but he wants Daniel's head so he may not know.

TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts
Wow Thats crazy Thanks!

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE
[quote=PREVIEWS]Preoccupied with the search for Lily and Daniel, Dru isn't emotionally available to Devon, who's hurt when his attempt to reunite with his mom leads to heartbreak. Meanwhile, Phyllis, Nicholas and Neil rush to find the runaway teens. Jack observes with devious interest as Victoria gets ready to assume the head honcho spot at Newman Enterprises. Michael happens upon explosive info about Terrible Tom that could spell trouble for Gloria's future as Mrs. John Abbott. Tom draws Ashley further into his wicked web.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Running into Tom at Ashley's, Paul asks him a few questions and hands him his business card as Ashley apologizes for the interrogation since he's a private investigator. Tom effectively deflects or evades answering and leaves. Paul offers to run a background check on the guy but Ashley turns down the offer. Guessing something's suspicious about him, Paul warns her to be careful and then broadly hints that he wants to date her further, kissing her passionately to show where his heart is. Thrilled to be his best man, Kevin confesses to Michael that he loves him and thanks him for being there for him. Kevin is taken aback when Tom enters Michael's office, joking that he wanted to be Michael's best man. He menacingly approaches Kevin and comes close to hitting him but Kevin stands up to him as Michael supports his brother. After Kevin leaves, Tom boasts to Michael that he has information that would ruin Gloria's marriage. At the Athletic Club Bobby tells Nikki that his marriage is over because Brittany did something for which he can never forgive her. She asks about the baby but he walks out. Knowing he has hurt Mac, J.T. stops by the Chancellor estate and tells Kay that his mistake with Brittany has resulted in her pregnancy and that Mac is going to need her support. She suggests Brittany might put the baby up for adoption but when he doubts it, she confirms that he must do what's best for the baby. J.T. adds that he's got to stick by Brittany because Bobby has kicked her out. Meanwhile, Mac confronts Brittany as she packs at the apartment. She demands to know if she's lying about J.T. impregnating her. When she confirms it, Mac accuses her of deliberately ruining things between her and J.T. and runs out, just before Bobby comes home. Bobby greets Brittany with kisses.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE: Soap News

[size=18]SHEILA RETURNS!

It's official: As I've frequently hinted here, Kimberlin Brown will reprise her signature role as Sheila Carter on The Young and the Restless. Look for the she-devil to raise fresh hell in Genoa City starting Aug. 5. Per the new issue of TV Guide magazine, Y&R chief Jack Smith enticed Brown away from One Life to Live Ś where she had been playing Dr. Paige Miller Ś simply by offering her a contract. "When you have a recurring role," Smith says, "you're open game."

"Jack made me a really sweet offer," Brown confirms. "I gave ABC an opportunity to match it and they simply couldn't. It wasn't in their budget." Despite the fact that Sheila is still a wanted woman, this won't be a short-term comeback like her last stint on Y&R's sister soap, The Bold and the Beautiful. "She's got a lot of staying power," Smith says. "We just have to keep her one step ahead of the law."

Guest_ladytex_*

Guest_ladytex_*
  • Guests
Sheila returning is just what I need to start recording Y&R again.

TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts
OKay I have a question I know that Shelia did something but what happened Why is Lauren worried about her finding Scott? I have watched but I dont remember what happened I was really young. Thanks

Guest_bugsfan05_*

Guest_bugsfan05_*
  • Guests
How did you get that banner icon that you put in here

islandgirl

islandgirl

• Pip
  • 143 posts
I am a die hard Y&R addict have watched on and off for OMG over 30 years. I know get a life. Lovin it right now. Jack just may get what he deserves, but he will no doubt smooth talk his way out of it all and save Nikki's business from ruin. As you may guess I like Victor and want Nikki to fail.

I'm actually a complete soap addict but since BB8 started and I found Morty's this addiction has left me with only Y&R to find time for. Morty's rules!

TV_Paige

TV_Paige

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 2,700 posts

Actor Michael Evans

Michael Evans

LOS ANGELES, California -- British-born stage and screen actor Michael Evans, who wooed Audrey Hepburn on Broadway in "Gigi" and was the best friend to a billionaire on the CBS soap opera, "The Young and the Restless," died Tuesday, September 4 at a Woodland Hills assisted-living facility from age-related complications, said his son, Nick Evans. He was 87.

From 1980 to 1995, Evans played Col. Douglas Austin, the best friend and sidekick of arrogant billionaire, Victor Newman, played by Eric Braeden, on CBS's long-running "The Young and the Restless." When Evans returned to the show in 1987 after a break, the Toronto Star said he brought back "great wit and comic relief."

In a statement, his "Young and Restless" co-star, Eric Braeden praised fellow thespian, Evans, "Michael Evans was a total professional from the old English school, a gentleman through and through."

In the late 1950s, Evans was cast as Professor Henry Higgins in the national touring production of "My Fair Lady," a part he played for years, performing in the United States and abroad, including in Russia. Critics noted his sharp resemblance to Rex Harrison, Broadway's original Higgins.

In 1961, The Los Angeles Times called Evans' turn as Higgins "expert and vital." The role remained a career highlight, partly because of the company's 1960 tour of Russia, which brought Western culture to the country at the height of the Cold War, his son said.

Michael Evans as Professor Henry Higgins
in 'My Fair Lady'

A year later, he went on co-star in the 1951 original Broadway production of "Gigi" as the handsome and debonair Parisian, Gaston, who falls in love with young Gigi, played by Audrey Hepburn. The play, which made Hepburn a star, was based on the same novel by the French author Colette that was later turned into a Hollywood musical starring Leslie Caron.

John Michael Evans was born July 27, 1920, in Sittingbourne, England, to the former Marie Galbraith, a concert violinist, and A.J. Evans, a World War I flier who was a prisoner-of-war escapee and went on to write the 1926 novel, "The Escaping Club."

At 12, Evans saw John Gielgud in the Shakespeare play, "Richard II," and decided that he "wanted to be an actor from then on," he told the Toronto Star in 1992. During World War II, Evans served as a navigator for the Royal Air Force and flew during the blitz of London. Evans graduated in 1943 from Winchester College in England.

Evans went on to study at the Old Vic School in London and made his London stage debut in 1948. In 1950, he came to Broadway to play a secretive secretary in the short-lived comedy, "Ring Round the Moon." That same year, he married Pat Wedgewood; they had two sons and divorced after 25 years.

While making the 1963 film, "Bye Bye Birdie," Evans decided to move West and eventually appeared in more than 40 films and television shows including "Dr. Kildare," "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.," "Hunter" and "I Spy," as well as the film, "Time After Time." He lived in North Hollywood for many years.

In addition to his son, Nick, Evans is survived by another son, Christopher, of Westport, California and two sisters, Rosemarie and Bridget. His second wife, Pat Sigris Evans, died in 1986.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users