Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Amazing Race General Discussion

lol Baron, I didn't like the non-eliminations when a team I hated got saved! Then again I liked it when it saved a team I liked. :giggle: I heard this season there won't be any. I don't know why either. :pixiedust:

really? thanks for letting me know!! i've been wondering when i'm gonna see one!

i'd like to see the U-turn used again.....i like that one better than the yield

Yah, I heard that there were non-elimination legs this season too, I generally didn't like them, except when they saved who I was rooting for (thinks back to BJ and Tyler).

I just think the NEL's made the season last longer. Seems like we are running out of teams really fast this season.

Well I guess the spoiler about no NEL's this year was wrong? I was excited that the goths were going to be eliminated, then BAM, Phil ruined it. Hope the speed bump does them in next week.

I felt the same way sugar... i guess the spoiler was half true since half of the nonelimination legs are gone.

Hopefully the speed bump will be a doozy and do them in. It better not be some easy pud task that they can do quickly.

Wow, where did all you Pink haters come from? I didn't like them at first, but they are pretty competitive and get along well.

by the way, I like the new twists this season. The yield replaced by a U-turn and with the speed bump in a non-elimination leg, it causes more excitement.

So I guess we're not going to see anybody in seclusion this year. Too bad -- I enjoy that part.

This is a final 3 where I will be happy with any of them winning. It turned out to be a great season and it's not even over yet. I can't wait to watch the elimination station video at cbs.com whenever the teams find out Nate and Jen were eliminated and the final 3 are revealed.

Agreed, Cajun. I could live with any of the final three winning. I was SO glad Nate and Jen got eliminated. I was afraid they would hang around and end up winning in spite of themselves. I still wish TK would do something with his hair (like wash it) but they do get along and take things in stride, which I think has saved them. Christina and Ron have come a long way. Ron seems to really be trying to change. As for Gramps and the boy, I like Gramps.

I too agree Cajun, Sugar and Mendes. I really have enjoyed this season!!! I'm very happy with the F3!!!!! I would have been very upset to see Nate and Jenn in the F3. There has been worse teams than these two, but they were the worst this season. :pixiedust:

Wow what a good final 3. It is interesting to have some "old folks" in the F3. :blow:

If you watch the latest small episode of elimination station on the amazing race video section, they'll tell you where the final destination city is in the US.

I agree that I'll be satisfied no matter which of these 3 teams wins.

However, that might mean that the level of excitement when watching that last episode might not be as high for me as when I watched previous seasons.

It's always great to have one villain around to cheer against.

And about TK's hair, it would be nice if he could keep it under control, but I'm pretty sure he does wash it regularly. With dreadlocks, you can't always tell just by looking.

At this point, it really is anyone's race to win, but TK and Rachel may have the advantage of youthful endurance.

Ding Dong the witch is dead......I clapped so hard last night when Jen and Nate were eliminated. Those two need some serious therapy. GO TK AND RACHEL !!!!! :party_smilie: