Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mike Boogie - Arrested!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

LovesBigBrother

LovesBigBrother

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 559 posts
Mike Boogie Arrested (Story on Perez Hilton)

Im not sure where to post this (I tried to post in the BB7 Archives, but it wouldnt let me)

I just read on Perez Hilton that Mike Boogie was arrested for getting into an altercation with a woman! Perez even has a pic of Mikes mug shot! LOL

Enjoy!

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
What a douche. I'm not saying the woman was right but I have a feeling he was looking to rub the entire bar's face in their recent loss. To bad he's too much of a wimp to take on a man then the headline might read RIP Booger.

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,812 posts
QUOTE(Mendes56)
...he was looking to rub the entire bar's face in their recent loss

Chances are that you are right.

But I will reserve judgement until more details are known.

Living in Montreal, I've seen how tough it can be for anyone who comes here on game night wearing any jersey from a team other than the Habs. So just the fact that we was wearing a Red Sox jersey may have drawn anyone looking for a fight straight to him.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Weather he is innocent or guilty or maybe this is a set up.

I never liked the guy. bangin.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah Jedi. I know all about that. When my fiance and I were in Toronto, he wanted to wear his Senators shirt into a bar. Thankfully my best friend and I stopped him, knowing exactly what would have happened.

But, in Boogie's case, I think it's funny!!!

Realityfan

Realityfan

• Pip
  • 1,041 posts
Honestly I'm not surprised. It was only a matter of time.

TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
QUOTE(Realityfan)
Honestly I'm not surprised. It was only a matter of time.

I agree!
If he doesn't practice safe-sex, I can also see him doing this too! He's just not nice to women!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
i never liked him.

islandgirl

islandgirl

• Pip
  • 143 posts
I never liked him either he is gross!!! He seems to think he is much more than he is.

By the way Jedi, I wear my Habs shirt everywhere. Montreal Canadiens rock!!!!!!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Booger is such a pathetic wiener, I bet he tried to put the moves on the poor waitress. It probably made her so violently ill, she had no choice but to press charges.

Necron99

Necron99

• Pip
  • 43 posts
Never cared for him much, but thought he and Dr Will made a good team. All superhereos need a side kick!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users